St.Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub opinions?

Howdy all, My skin particularly my neck suffers from bumps, spots, shaving irritation sometimes and after a couple of years going for the BBS shaves, I finally decided to focus on comfort for a change.

As such the last two shaves I have done a grain map and have tried my best to shave WTG and in as few passes as possible.

To aid comfort I am trying to find a better pre shave process that helps prepare the skin for the blade. I’ve tried a few different wash products in the past but didn’t combine them with solely WTG shaving.

I believe shaving after a shower is always best, so I’m after opinions on a face wash/scrub to help prep ready for the most irritation free shave possible.

I keep seeing people recommending the St.Ives Blemish Control apricot scrub so I grabbed myself some this evening and used it during my pre shave shower this evening. It felt like your typical facial scrub, but I’m curious as to how many of you out there rate this product because there are MANY options for a face specific wash/scrub.

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom