Spring Discount code

Ah, the penny drops. And if I may say so, 'Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk" is a perfectly respectable way to end a message.

Sent from my iMac in my back room using my fingers

Received the samples today, Sharon. Wonder how a parcel can take three weeks to get across the North Sea -- but all the more happy I was to see it on my desk at work. Obviously I didn't whip up a lather in front of my computer here, but I can safely say that the scents are most pleasurable! Particular mentions to Down Home Summer (seems a perfect summer vetiver) and Arabian Nights.

Search me Halvor; although I do remember having one parcel doing a detour to Australia on it's way from here to France. Right now I'm getting quite a few orders from Russia, which has me on tenterhooks, as their postal system seems to have a lot of problems with stuff going missing.
Anyway, glad your's has finally arrived, and I hope you enjoy the shave.

The Australian detour is easy to explain! If you're pushed for time and/or there's a backlog of sorting to be done, just chuck a difficult parcel into the 'Australia' bag - takes ages to come back and be difficult again.

I do believe I'll join Carl and order some of that too! Looks aren't so important, I know the performance of your products are great!

Don't worry Carl, I've made 20 and they'll all weigh between 110- 130g.

Hi Toots what's cookin,

If I might, just a tip for future dealings with the Cap'n. Next time you have a bunch of soaps, offer him #30 as a courtesy and because you are a nice person. He will appreciate the thought and probably double up on the resulting order. Yeah, he has a thing for that number..... no idea why but common knowledge

Hope that will help down the road,

M. Bones

Toots, you sure you didn't make 30 of those soaps?