Sport addiction

I confess. It's incurable.

Reading 0 Swansea 3 at half time. All over?

After 60 minutes it's now 2-3. This is the stuff of a sporting life.

And what about yesterday's finish at Wenrworth?

Must just check on the cricket at Cardiff. So much to follow!

Even though i'm no football fan, i'm pleased for Welsh football fans that they will have at least one team from Wales playing in the premiership, my team the Cardiff Blues rugby side ground share with Cardiff City, who today sacked their coach Dave Jones, I know a few ex professional soccer players and they have all told me that Swansea City ground as the best playing surface in the UK, they also ground share with another of our regional rugby teams the Ospreys. Well done the Swans.

I'm a fairly rare sort in that I have no interest in Sport at all! I'll watch the winter olympics, and any winter sport in general, and motor racing but no with any regularity - but that's all. Nor do I play any which most people seem to find incredible! Am I alone on here?

Another busy weekend. Le Tour, England cricket, womens football world cup, Grand Prix, Scottish Open. but still managed to fit in a few trips on the motorbike and some gardening. Athletics later. And I've just returned to running. A slow build up for a local 10k.

Back
Top Bottom