Spelt tagliatelle with sardines and prosciutto anyone?

:hungrig

Spot the secret ingredient :eek: amazing ...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8627335.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-p ... 627335.stm</a><!-- m --> :eek:

... gave me the morning giggles :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would have complained about the recipe, the Aussies can't resist a bit of surf 'n' turf but salty ham with oily salty fish?

That seems like a unnatural combination and then the spelt pasta?

That's just offensive.

antdad said:
I would have complained about the recipe, the Aussies can't resist a bit of surf 'n' turf but salty ham with oily salty fish?

That's just offensive.
That was my first thought.

My second thought was, how much is one of those spelling-mistake cook books going to be worth in a few years?

I was talking to my SithEfrikan pal (now resident in Stralia) about this earlier and he said "I hear they are tough even when ground"... my response "pity the poor sod that gets Bob Mugabe though eh? - old, bitter & twisted" :lol:

They've not withdrawn them from sale, so it'll be worth about fourpence.

cheese_dave said:
antdad said:

That's just offensive.

That was my first thought.

Mine too. Sounds like a dish from the Masterchef improv. round. (- :hungrig )

That's a 'negative-hunger smiley by the way. :roll:

<India Fisher voice over>
"Fusion cook Mugabe is cooking sardines with ham, baked beans, soy sauce, whipped cream, and chocolate."

Mugabe: "My ambition is to own my own Michelin-starred gastropub. It means everything to me. If I don't win I'll be devastated/gutted."

Don't miss the next round, when Mugabe's jelly doesn't set, nor soufflé rise.

Cooking doesn't get TAFFA than this.

cheese_dave said:
<India Fisher voice over>
"Fusion cook Mugabe is cooking sardines with ham, baked beans, soy sauce, whipped cream, and chocolate."

Mugabe: "My ambition is to own my own Michelin-starred gastropub. It means everything to me. If I don't win I'll be devastated/gutted."

Don't miss the next round, when Mugabe's jelly doesn't set, nor soufflé rise.

Cooking doesn't get TAFFA than this.

:lol:

One of my favourite regular lines is "At the end of the day it's only a soup/stew/risotto" even though they go mad over a curry. Is there that much difference?

India Fisher? As annoying as the narration is on MC I was still expecting a dusky maiden with a name and voice like that.

Instead I get hockey playing carpet muncher. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom