Speick

N

n1vlo

can anyone tell me what its like...im reluctant to buy another soap to have it lying like many others in my drawer

smell and performance..is what im after,,,,unless someone wants to donate a slice or a stick...or perhaps a trade ...i dont mind

thanks

I have the shaving cream. It also comes in stick form that I haven't tried. The cream is a nice product. Color is interesting. I'd buy it again.
The face soap. I've also used it, and it's also nice. Has the essence of some Swiss plant in it, or something?

If this was as cheap and easy to get hold of as Palmolive I wouldn't need to buy another soap.

Just as easy to lather and the same performance but the smell isn't as ... er ... soapy.

i did look in the review section....was just wondering if anymore feedback was available

but thanks

All the Speick products I have used have been excellent......The shaving soap stick is a step up in quality from Palmolive, lathers well & very slick. The Speick shaving cream I like better than the soap, great stuff & the aftershave lotion is very mild, soft bite from the alcohol if you have had a rough shave & then it feels very soothing, all Speick products have a spicy smell, not offensive at all & I regularly use the aftershave with a Cologne as the fragrance of the ASL is very fleeting. I would wholeheartedly recommend any Speick shaving products.

After all the help and freebies I have received in the last couple of weeks I feel obliged to send you enough for a few shaves. PM your address and I will pop a slice from my stick in the post for you to try.

daz

Back
Top Bottom