Speick shave stick

I have to agree with you. :lol:

I love the scent of all the Speick products. The stick lathers as good as the best of them, Palmolive, Valobra, WS. One of my favourites.

Shaved with this for the past two nights and agree it’s a good performing soap, great scent that I can’t really describe, a sweet fresh spicy smell I suppose.

Two pass shave, with and across, allowed the razor to glide easily with no drag. No problems with the lather drying or breaking down (I like to take my time).

I have sensitive skin and it didn’t irritate or leave my face dry after use.

Potassium Stearate, Sodium Stearate, Potassium Tallowate, Aqua, Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Parfum, Glycerin, Valeriana Celtica Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, CL 77891, CL 15985, CL 16255, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool.

Only got hold of one quite recently and I'm enjoying it very much, shame it's such a poxy little stick, very nice lather, always liked the AS so no surprises with the fairly unique scent. I would get another.

Back
Top Bottom