SOTD : Saturday 8st - Friday 14th August 2020.

I really like that vintage leather case and blade box...also, as a big fan of Yaqi brushes, I've started to look at their razors...not the SE but I'm definitely going to try one of their DEs. I reckon their gear is going to become much sought after in the next few years! One day people will be looking at hologram posts on TSR and saying: "I really like that vintage Yaqi razor...how on Earth did you get hold of one?"

That is one gorgeous looking brush. I've had my eye on that brush a few times, haven't pulled the trigger yet.
I was wondering how the knot in it, compares to a Tuxedo knot?

That is one gorgeous looking brush. I've had my eye on that brush a few times, haven't pulled the trigger yet.
I was wondering how the knot in it, compares to a Tuxedo knot?
Hi @Talster it is a wonderful G4 knot, it feels very much like my Simpson Chubby 2 synth, it is actually my favourite synth and I have a few including a Tuxedo Yaqi fam. Sagrada.
Is it worth the full price?? Hmmm not sure, I got mine when the intro price was there so I think I got a good deal.
T

Or thanks that's really helpful, as I have the Chubby 2 synth and find it to have a bit too much backbone sometimes. Thanks again