SOTD : Saturday 7th May - Friday 13th May 2022.

I really like it, my nose is notoriously terrible but even I can get the sandalwood and vanilla. I can't pick out anything else but that's not to say its not there. The scent lasted for a couple of hours which I was pleased with but wasn't so in your face that it set the Mrs off (that's a big win). Put it this way, if it rocks up again on this side of the pond again I would be tempted to get a backup.

Cheers

Marc
Thank you Marc

I misses out on the first rollout, and have my name on the notification list for when it's back in stock.

280215143_1219680625454873_2401488076888450654_n.jpg
Prep: Shower, Brut Shower Gel
Soap: TFS Professional
Brush: 24mm Yaqi Sagrada Familia Tuxedo
Razor: Parker 22R Interceptor
Blade: Gillette 7 o'clock Green (1)

Virtually flawless shave. The Gillette Green performed wonderfully through the Parker and double-Brut was just what was needed this morning

SOTD 13-May
20220503_103807.jpg
Brush: Colonel Best
Soap: MSC Only The Brave
Razor: Gillette Tech
Blade: 7 O'Clock SP (2)

Cracking shave this morning with the tech, one up, one down and done. Smooth as silk and zero irritation, fantastic. This one is my favourite with a little more weight behind it.

Only the brave is growing on me, still a relatively subtle scent, could do with a slight kick up the arse but still does the job.

Hope everyone has a cracking day!

Cheers

Marc

Friday 13th May
GEM Contour I - GEM Stainless Coated #1 - Yaqi Moka Express - OSP UKWSS 'Herb Garden' - Lea Classic AS - Aloe Vera Gel
ZJiZ0Kz.jpg

Fri 13 SOTD
Soap Yaqi Hypnotic Blue
Brush Yaqi 24mm Arctic Sky Deep Blue
Razor Fatip Grande
Blade Persona X Series 9th
Aftershaves Yaqi Hypnotic Blue Splash
This soap is really nice and the sample size makes it great for travel. Rich, creamy, slick lather with an outstanding scent...
Another awesome shave with this blade together with the excellent razor. This blade doesn't seem to degrade much. It's been a long time since I use a DE blade past the 8th. Had a very enjoyable & satisfying easy & smooth 3passes for a mostly bbs finish without any issues. The matching aftershave is just great!!
20220513_112750.jpg

Friday the 13th:

Jason was not about today, so no slashing about with the gold Tech or personna blade!

Razorock Blue Barbershop is pretty close to yesterday's Barber Blue, had a great lather that was cushioning and slick, don't think it's as conditioning as the fine, but decent none the less. The scent is less floral than the fine and I've liked it since first outing, so no complaints from this call-sign.

Have a great day, off to the gym in working time!

Attachments

• IMG_20220513_091456__01.jpg
    IMG_20220513_091456__01.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 4
SOTD 45.jpg

Soap – Tabac
Brush – Sagrada Familia
Razor – Parker 65R
Blade – Gillette Platinum ( blue ) (2)
A/S – Tabac
Balm – Tabac

The 65R was forgotten in my rotation for ages and last time out I was reminded how well it performs.
In combination with today’s ensemble, once again I had a super smooth and efficient shave with no drama and a fantastic start to the day.

Have a great day and enjoy your shaves.

13/05/22
Mug Soap and Mitchells May
Pre - Shower
Brush - Mühle Lge Classic Silvertip Synth
Soap - Williams Mug Shaving Soap
Razor - Parker Adjustable Injector
Blade - Personna Injector
Post - Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm - Baxter's / Argan Oil home mixed Balm
A/S - Williams Aqua Velva Musk
Wk19 (5).JPG
Not the best lather today for the 1st pass, a little over hydrated, easily fixed with a bit extra loading.
2 passes going ATG and then a mixed XTG/WTG pass for a very comfortable BBS finish.
Stay safe and enjoy your day All.

Back
Top Bottom