SOTD : Saturday 7th August to Friday 13th August 2021

Friday 13th August

AM-JKLW5eltgTs566JbcS1gs7DnwOr3Faac4MZmXK6YEVEeYIaP1HJaXqAAAJnoLHIe0C3QYvAPJrLm1g_vuKpg_76EQx_9JGrUaJ3lwKorFnNXcVsck-ZXdcIZguS7Pq7Tmvs3UAt0zLu0_iMHWBqZfMZAhJA=s800

Ganders Goat Soap w/Hop, Sage & Birch
Eco Warrior Shaving Bar
Kent Infinity+ Silvertex
Treet (Baton Handle)
GEM by Personna Stainless PTFE (5)
Jovan Musk Aftershave Cologne

Friday night treat ... Treet!

My SOTD carrying the theme 'To Mrs Satanfriendly'

View attachment 75153

For all those great times - Stainless Colonial General
For those not so great moments - Kai Captain
For all your support - AP Shaving brass 30mm Cashmere
For my lack of at times - Signature Soaps Londinium
Simply, for being - Laboratory Perfumes Samphire

21st wedding anniversary shave on our second marriage............. to each other. Yes, married, divorced and several years later, married again. At the second time around a Welsh friend leant over and tugged my sleeve. 'Chris, if this isn't illegal, then it bloody well should be'

My sleeve occasionally still tugs in sympathy

I couldn't find a term for a 21 years of wedded bliss. 20 yes, 25 yes, nothing for 21 so I have come up with 'PTFE coated copper cable anniversary'

And of course a shave for the occasion. Where else to start than one of my favourite soaps for getting the job done, Signature Londinium. I have to say the brush barely fits inside the tub but hey, that is what happens when you get a big greedy brush. But what a big greedy brush it is. And it is very shiny. The General doesn't really need any introduction as it gets used and reported enough by me, and as perfect today as when I first bought it. Which is more than Mrs Satanfriendly says about me. Then again she did buy me in 'imperfect' condition so nothing has changed.

But end of the day a wonderful fitting shave for a wonderful and very fitting day. I have 365 days to dream up a term for our 22nd next year and until then I will always enjoy her company.

And to end it all on it is over to those Beaver girls and their take it on it all

A little late….but congrats to you both.

C34676A2-F317-4311-8247-C51FEDD00C8E.jpeg
Prep: Shower with Baxter’s of California Daily face scrub.

Pre: PAA cube unscented.

Soap: Arko stick.

Brush: Yaqi Sagrada Familia.

Razor: Merkur Futur clone.

Blade: Dorco Titan.

Post: Alum, Bart’s aftershave balm and 1 Million by Paco Rabanne EDT.

A great shave with this cheap and cheerful combination! The Arko just never fails to lather well whether I use a bowl or face lather. It’s a little dry afterwards but nothing the Bart’s balm doesn’t sort out!

View attachment 77534

Prep:
Shower, Palmolive Olive Oil Soap
Soap: Gentleman's Face Care Club Caribbean Limes
Brush: 24mm Yaqi Sagrada Familia Tuxedo
Razor: Merkur 34C HD
Blade: Gillette super Blue (4)

Today's birthday shave was a simple yet effective affair. The citrus blast was exactly what was required to blow away the fug of last night's first outing to the pub for a good few months. Now to celebrate in style - sanding and painting the living room :cool::ROFLMAO:

Happy birthday but wrong thread!

Back
Top Bottom