Murray & Lanman Florida Water

A lovely shave today.......3 passes for dare I say.....a dolphin smooth shave

Last edited:
Razor- Feather Club Artist SS
Blade- Feather Pro Guard
Brush- Silvertip badger (unknown)
Soap- Razorock Stallion
A/S- Razorock Stallion

Decided to hone my technique using the Feather for my customers. It gives fantastic shaves no doubt though I prefer a real straight as they seem to be more forgiving. A Feather blade is always laser sharp while you can custom set an edge on any straight.
Regardless had an excellent shave with it!
I am absolutely loving the Stallion soap and AS! The scent is great, performs brilliantly and I am now on the lookout for any Oud scents.
Hope you gentlemen have a great day!
Shave on!

@the Irish barber if you're gunna bloody kick me and you think your wearing a black belt you wouldn't be shaving with a Feather Pro Guard, otherwise you'll be kicking your back legs like a dog on a grass after peeing.

Top man

Get well soon

P&B Whitechapel
MÜHLE 25mm Synthetic
Merkur 34c
Gillette Silver Blue
Bulldog moisturiser

Not a great shave tbh. The Whitechapel scent does evolve when lathered, the vetiver comes to the front and it takes on a much darker, earthy vibe. I wasn't particularly fond of it but suspect some will adore it. The performance is where it fell flat for me, very little protection... I got 3 weepers on my neck and I was using a 34c! Post shave my face was dry and tight hence the moisturiser... Now off to clean all the soap scum it left on everything, I've not had that since Proraso.

Last edited:
Wishing you a speedy recovery Pat.