SOTD : Saturday 4th June - Friday 10th June 2022.

SOTD : 4th June 2022.

1.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Lynx Africa Body Wash.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face & head.
Brush: Anbbas 24mm Synthetic.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl : Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather : Ach Brito Mogno Shaving Soap.
Blade: Personna PTFE SS. (D1)
Razor: Supply V2.

Cold water face & head wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse./ Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils.3 Menthol Crystals Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Cien Sensitive ASB./Blue Stratos EdT.

Greetings,

(Face & head Shave.)

A new shave set up to start the weekend...For intentional purpose i was going to start a month focus on the vast amount of DE blades that i have infrequently used, but i changed my mind at the last minute and decided to have another Injector razor focus week after the wonderful shave's that i have had with them recently.

Everything in my shave set up this morning worked together excellently...Another wonderful from the Supply V2 razor is such a comfortable smooth performing shaving tool.

Another close comfortable acceptable face & head shave with errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a few squirts of Blue Stratos EdT to the chest & pulse points.

My face and precious swede are feeling smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Keep safe, and enjoy the start of the weekend, ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

Last edited:
Saturday 4th June
General Brass - Schick Proline P #2 - Jayaruh 289 - Wickham Classic 24 - Irisch Moos AS - Wickham Classic 24 Balm
QQszj3M.jpg

Sat 4 SOTD
Soap The Goodfellas Smile Sea Citrus
Brush Yaqi 24mm Atlantis
Razor Yaqi DLC
Blade Tatra Platinum 1st
Aftershave TGS Sea Citrus Splash
Nice soap! Easy to lather with a refreshing aquatic scent and a creamy slick lather...
The shave with this razor paired with the blade was very good. Crisp, smooth, and efficient in 3passes for a bbs/dfs finish. The matching aftershave is just impeccable...
20220604_154329.jpg

SOTD 04-June
20220531_114919.jpg
Brush: Chubby 2 SiLVERTiP
Soap: A&E Revolution
Razor: CG Level 3
Blade: Feather HS (2)

Good shave this morning, really love this revolution. Sure there are better soaps and splashes out there but as a scent it's hard to beat for me, well the Mrs mainly but who am I to argue!

Smooth, refreshed and ready for the braai today, we've held off so far for what is supposed to be decent weather. I've told the other half it's happening today one way or the other, even if I have to borrow my daughters brolly!

Hope everyone has a grand day.

Cheers

Marc

4 June

PAA Future Fiction
Blackland Signature
Blackland Blackbird
Treet Platinum
Bart’s Balm Ben Kilbreck

6935C8A2-8D73-4440-900C-948A081D64A9.jpeg
Superb ultra close shave this morning. The Blackbird seems to make the best of whatever DE blade I choose to use with it, and the Treet blade has worked well for me.

SOTD Saturday the 4th of June

Razor
- Merkur Closed Comb
Blade - Polsilver Super Iridium (3)
Brush - Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Star Craft
Soap - Valobra Unscented Shaving Soap
Balm - Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm
Aftershave - Davidoff Cool Water Aftershave
Eau de Toillette - Davidoff Cool Water EdT

20220604_110928.jpg

:) (y)

04/06/22
Pre - Pears Transparent Original face wash
Brush - Simpson Chubby 2
Soap - 1912 Irish Fern
Razor - Feather ACSR-RBL
Blade - Feather Pro Guard (19)
Post - Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm - Baxter's / Argan Oil home mixed Balm
A/S - Vintage Ralph Lauren Safari EDT
Wk 23 (1).JPG
I find the "new" Feather SR much more user friendly than the DX, although, the DX is more like a traditional straight razor shave.
This ProGuard blade is still working well, i think one more shave with it then it will be retired (maybe not to the bank though;)).
A really comfortable 2 pass shave with a little touch up for a quite easy, no issue BBS finish.
Finishing with the Vintage Safari - well why not, its been a while since i used some of my good stuff.
A happy shaver this morning.
Stay safe and enjoy your day all.

SOTD 49.jpg

Soap – A&E The Undersea
Brush – Razorock Bruce 24mm
Razor - Blackbird
Blade – Gillette Platinum ( blue)
A/S – A&E The Undersea
Balm – Lea 3in1

Each of the individual components in today’s shave are stellar performers in their own right for me so this ensemble is an absolute dream.
I’ve babbled on plenty about this A&E soap ( with good reason ) and the scent is aptly named. I wouldn’t get tired of swimming in it.
What a way to start a beautiful summer day.

Wishing everyone a great weekend.

Back
Top Bottom