SOTD : Saturday 30th June - Friday 6th July 2018

The trig blade are suprisingly good i'm putting the green/white pack through its paces this week, two shave in and all is well, i find if you hand strop them before use, it gets rid of any hidden burrs which may be causing the tugging. Thanks for the tag. Regards. B

Last edited:
Pre: Cold water face wash
Brush: Semogue 1470 Boar
Soap: Palmolive Stick
Razor: E-R 1912 Peerless
Blade: Gem Blue Star CS

Back to basics this morning and it was a cracker.
The aluminium handle of the Peerless makes the 1912 delightfully head heavy and in theory the Palmolive stick is all the soap I'll ever need, in practice, well that's a completely different story.
Finished of nicely with the Pitralon, it's a classic for a reason.
Happy Shaving one and all.

Great post, Iain.

Pre: Glyce
Razor: Edwin Jagger DE89
Blade: Pol Silver SI
Soap: C.O Bigalow
Brush: PAA Green Ray

Was a great shave until I was going against the grain on.my top lip. Tidying up the top right corner of my lip and for whatever reason I moved the razor down rather than across resulting in a cut. Ended up using an Alum block to control the bleeding. That is one area that always causes me issues, I can never get it smooth enough. The left side is always great though, it is only the right.

Everything worked as expected, though the hot weather seems to have dried out the C.O Bigalow cream I ended up needing to add extra water to get the correct consistency. I'll have to move it to a more shaded area of the bathroom.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

Hi Guys from a very hot and sunny Turkey. It's my 50th birthday today and my good lady came up trumps with this Bronze timeless Razor for my birthday. The proraso was a good choice in this climate. 38c here today. I shaved on the balcony using a stick to the wall mirror. The razor is fantastic!
A HAPPY COWBOY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Happy birthday, Cowboy! Awesome font on that tat.