SOTD : Saturday 27th February to Friday 05th March 2021

Saturday AM 2021-02-27
National Retro Day
neB9GJw.jpg

Rooney Polo 2 Ivory Finest (28/60)
Penhaligon's English Fern shaving soap (tallow) + Rose Essence Absolute/Hydrosol
Carbon Mokume-gane Brass/R2
Polsilver Super Iridium (5)
Ginger's Garden Springtime in Paris aftershave

p5jGUKx.jpg

View attachment 65567

Tonight’s effort, I’m currently dressed as an old lady for tonight’s online bingo night with the family “oop north”.
A nice but a little rushed shave but to be honest was a waste of time due to be having rouge over my mush and full of red lippy. Nothings changed tbh.
I have an overactive imagination and I don't like what I am seeing!

How is your Paragon boar coming along btw?
Its coming on......but it has lost a few hairs. The company touts it as an equivalent to Omega and Semogue. In my mind I believe that it may be a bleached Zenith which I have never been a fan of. Its a lovely handle......but it is earmarked as a potential reknot.......with another boar of course! I must stress that this is only my opinion

Its coming on......but it has lost a few hairs. The company touts it as an equivalent to Omega and Semogue. In my mind I believe that it may be a bleached Zenith which I have never been a fan of. Its a lovely handle......but it is earmarked as a potential reknot.......with another boar of course! I must stress that this is only my opinion

A shame to hear, I couldn't get to grips with my Zenith bleached boar, the face feel was great but I found it hard to build a lather with.

Back
Top Bottom