SOTD : Saturday 27th February to Friday 05th March 2021

And today's very important shave came with the theme 'All for you'

IMG_20210301_162033.jpg

Thank - Razorock Hawk V3
You - Schick Proline
For - Razorock 400
The - Alvarez Gomez
Memories - Czech and Speake No.88

It is very rare that I ever get the opportunity to wear a suit, but today was one of those special occasions. My father's funeral. So today's shave just had to be perfection.

Not to be let down the Razorocks together with the Alvarez worked their magic to give one of those shaves which make you feel wonderful. The C&S just added that dark beautiful edge and very fitting to the ocassion.

Out came the black suit, the Gieves and Hawkes tailored shirt and I felt as if I represented my father in a very presentable manner. He deserved it.

As it was, even with the present restrictions I do have to say that everything went very respectably and there was something quite beautiful in what is essentially a very sad day. We all did him proud.

Thank you and goodbye

And those lovely ladies Aldious with a very appropriate song. Not everything has to be head banging

Not everything has to be head banging. But of course things will change on my next SOTD

View attachment 65652

Thank - Razorock Hawk V3
You - Schick Proline
For - Razorock 400
The - Alvarez Gomez

It is very rare that I ever get the opportunity to wear a suit, but today was one of those special occasions. My father's funeral. So today's shave just had to be perfection.

Not to be let down the Razorocks together with the Alvarez worked their magic to give one of those shaves which make you feel wonderful. The C&S just added that dark beautiful edge and very fitting to the ocassion.

Out came the black suit, the Gieves and Hawkes tailored shirt and I felt as if I represented my father in a very presentable manner. He deserved it.

As it was, even with the present restrictions I do have to say that everything went very respectably and there was something quite beautiful in what is essentially a very sad day. We all did him proud.

Thank you and goodbye

And those lovely ladies Aldious with a very appropriate song. Not everything has to be head banging

Not everything has to be head banging. But of course things will change on my next SOTD
Sincere condolences sounds like you gave him a really nice send off, must be a very hard day for you. Best wishes

View attachment 65652

Thank - Razorock Hawk V3
You - Schick Proline
For - Razorock 400
The - Alvarez Gomez

Thank you and goodbye

All the best Chris. I am sure that today has been very difficult for you Thank you for taking the time to post. I find the process over here quite cruel. The passing happens .....you get enough time to come to terms with it.....and then the wounds are reopened for the funeral. I come from N Ireland where the committal is usually after 3 days. My thoughts are with you.

View attachment 65652

Thank - Razorock Hawk V3
You - Schick Proline
For - Razorock 400
The - Alvarez Gomez

Thank you and goodbye

Hello Chris,

Good to hear everything went as well as it could have done, and I hope you are as well as can be all things considered.

View attachment 65652

Thank - Razorock Hawk V3
You - Schick Proline
For - Razorock 400
The - Alvarez Gomez

Thank you and goodbye

So sorry for your loss. I hope everything went as smoothly as possible today...

View attachment 65652

Thank - Razorock Hawk V3
You - Schick Proline
For - Razorock 400
The - Alvarez Gomez

Thank you and goodbye

A sad day for you I'm sure, my thoughts are with you Chris.

Paul.

All the best Chris. I am sure that today has been very difficult for you Thank you for taking the time to post. I find the process over here quite cruel. The passing happens .....you get enough time to come to terms with it.....and then the wounds are reopened for the funeral. I come from N Ireland where the committal is usually after 3 days. My thoughts are with you.

Indeed, but we faced it the best we could. It has taken over a month since his passing.

Now on to the rest and the process of probate.

It never truly ends, even when you think all you have left is the memories. But as they say in Mexico, 'You are never dead until the day people stop remembering you'

View attachment 65652

Thank - Razorock Hawk V3
You - Schick Proline
For - Razorock 400
The - Alvarez Gomez

Thank you and goodbye

Glad it went well Chris.

View attachment 65652

Thank - Razorock Hawk V3
You - Schick Proline
For - Razorock 400
The - Alvarez Gomez

Thank you and goodbye

Thinking of you Chris , Glad everything went as well as it could.

q60um06.jpg

View attachment 65652

Thank - Razorock Hawk V3
You - Schick Proline
For - Razorock 400
The - Alvarez Gomez

Thank you and goodbye

All the best Chris. Take care and stay safe

View attachment 65652

Thank - Razorock Hawk V3
You - Schick Proline
For - Razorock 400
The - Alvarez Gomez

Thank you and goodbye

Best wishes at this difficult time, Chris

[IMG]

Two Pass Shaving Routine..
[IMG]

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
New Koraat Full Hollow 15/16th
Fitchard Pure Badger
Wickam1912 Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Had My Maiden Shave Today with My New Koraat Full Hollow 15/16th..Its a Lovely Solingen Shaver and Delivered an Easy Peasy Smooth Two Pass Shave..I Am Delighted with it.These are Fantastic Shavers..Gary the Seller Done a Lovely Job Honing it..Hes a Nice Upfront Guy..I Am Over the Moon with it..Still Not Sunk in How Stunning it is .Vintage SR..Man or Not I Love this Razor..Its a Keeper for Sure..Wunderbar,,
:)

I Am Dolphin Smooth and Refreshed..
[IMG]

Billy..
:chores016:

Back
Top Bottom