SOTD : Saturday 27th April - Friday 3th May

Sotd - last week - travel shaves.

Todo bueno - on the plane last night - my other half - informed me that - unbeknownst to me - she had been using my Valobra stick - brushless - when shaving her legs. She found it excellent - very good for the job - apparently - commented on the slickness - I didn't know whether to be delighted or appalled - I still don't. Ha ha ha ha - enjoy your shaves - I.

No challenge, just safe. It's still an outstanding razor which gives outstanding results, it's just takes away that living on the edge feeling (as Aerosmith would say).

From my last SOTD I can honestly say the £4.50 Gillette Skinguard is not that far away minus the down right quality of the OB and the end result. But I am still glad to have the One and can't wait to get home next week and reacquainted.

Date:- 02 May 2019

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Brush:- Edwin Jagger Synth. v2.0 Silvertip Fibre Faux Horn 25/58mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Wholly Kaw ~ Man from Mayfair
Razor/Blade:- Gillette Red Tip (0.81mm) 1950's England / Vintage NOS Gillette Stainless #1
Post-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Natural Glycerin (20), Tea Tree Antiseptic (10), Lavender (15) & Peppermint (10 drops)
Fragrance:- Proraso Wood & Spice

SOTD : 2nd May 2019.

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ L'OREAL ~ Mountain Water Shower Gel.

Pre:

Cold wet flannel to my face.

Pears ~ Transparent Lemon Flower Soap.

Brush: Erasmic Pure Bristle.

Face Lather.

Soap : Erasmic Shaving Soap Bowl.

Blade: Feather Hi Stainless .(3)

Razor: Gillette Slim twist.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade menthol crystals +Eucalyptus peppermint,+ Tea Tree Oil Witch Hazel Mixture./ Old Spice ~ Original ASL.

L'OREAL~ Soothing Birch Sap Post Shave Balm.

Greetings,

Another early morning shave,

Last use of the Feather Hi Stainless, which matched up wonderfully with my much loved gillette slim twist,resulting in a 3 pass + pick ups silky smooth near bbs shave with no errors to report.

I know i could quite easily get another two shaves from the Feather, but i'll end it on a high note, as i don't really need to try just for my inquisitive nature.

Finishing the shave off with a generous dollop of L'OREAL~ Soothing Birch Sap Post Shave Balm.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling devine.

Enjoy your day, ladies & gentlemen.

Last edited:
2 May

SV Felce Aromatica
Razorock Snowman Tuxedo
Razorock Black Hawk
Feather Professional
SV Felce Aromatica asl

An extra close shave this morning. The Snowman produced a fabulous lather from the SV soap, and then, two light passes from the Black Hawk produced an excellent result. I finished with a splash of SV aftershave lotion loving its subtle, high quality Italian aroma.

Shave of the day.........2nd May

Prep ~ Shower, Aleppo soap
Razor ~ Cobra Classic
Blade ~ Proline
Soap ~ Aqua Colonia Concentrada - Alverez Gomez
Brush ~ Brad Sears - Gonzo
Post ~ Bart's - Bergermont & Vanilla Aftershave lotion
Scent ~ Aqua Colonia Concentrada edc - Alverez Gomez

A close and smooth shave was had using this lovely kit P.

Have a nice day people............P.

Nothing wrong with a drop of Castrol! P.