SOTD : Saturday 26th February-Friday 4th March 2022.

04/03/22
Pre - Shower
Brush - Razorock 400 Plissoft Syn
Soap - OSP Dark Matter
Razor - Colonial General V2
Blade - Feather Pro Blade (11)
Post - Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm - Barts Balm Tester F
A/S - Body Shop Arber EDT
Wk 09 (5).JPG
Very nice, the blade showing no signs of going off yet, i may well run it a bit longer.
The Body shop EDT is quite nice - Citrus and woody, definitely OK for a Fri Pm at work.
Stay safe and enjoy your day All.

Last edited:
04/03/22
Pre - Shower
Brush - Razorock 400 Plissoft Syn
Soap - OSP Dark Matter
Razor - Colonial General V2
Blade - Feather Pro Blade (11)
Post - Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm - Barts Balm Tester F
A/S - Body Shop Arber EDT
View attachment 85112
Very nice, the blade showing no signs of going off yet, i may well run it a bit longer.
The Body shop EDT is quite nice - Citrus and woody, definitely OK for a Fri Pm at work.
Stay safe and enjoy your day All.
Like the sound of yon EDT.

Friday 4th March

AM-JKLVJqdtDZ8jjCAQJNG6hRLFOLT7ZMLwL3lnttLF4ZTQzBfQb8F2efLyO0kBS6BQYoLKbEneLedV3a2qqrTpOL_Uio8QG9q-gWFlJ9XuONJmxnhiXp5C7XgvfH-j0mn8t8fTHr-zNjpXypVRy_sFlO3xx4g=s800

Ganders Goat Soap w/Hop, Sage & Birch
Meissner Tremonia 'Natural Brown' Bay & Rum (pre-Market Test Candidate) Shaving Soap
Razorock Hive w/Mokasoft Synthetic 24mm
Gillette Labs Exfoliating Razor & Gillette Labs Cartridge (15)
Ching Shih Bay Rum ... a home-made tea infused Bay Rum

26B1E3F6-5995-4F12-BB30-1A4066782DE5.jpeg
SOTD: 04/03/2022

Razor: Blackland Blackbird
Blade: Gillette Black 7 O’clock , 2nd use
Brush: Yaqi Sagrada Familia
Bowl: Captains Choice Copper Lather Bowl Standard Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: PAA High Jump 47 Puck
Aftershave: PAA High Jump 47 Aftershave
Balm: Baxter Of California Aftershave Balm
Additional Care: Osma Laboratoires Alum Block

More growth today for no apparent reason so the shave called for the Blackbird. It was a pussy cat and knocked back the stubble with ease.
I love this PAA scent, and actually on days when my skin is feeling more sensitive I prefer the more simple standard soap base such as this rather than the CK6 which though a delight can be too rich on days like this.
The aftershave is great too and lasts all day as well.
Enjoy the weekend is here guys!

Razor = Rockwell 6s ( 3 )
Blade = Gillette 7 O’Clock SP. ( 1 )
Brush = Shavemac 24mm Synthetic
Soap = Black Ship Grooming 7 Doublooms
Splash = Myrsol Don Carlos
Balm = Nivea Skin Energy
1FEF0BEF-452A-40D3-92B1-53768BC26C8A.jpeg
Another Cracker Lads
it always is when i use the rockwell
it really is turning out to be my favourite
vintage not included off course
Nothing actually matched today, the scent of the soap was completely different from the splash but hey i picked it at random & that’s what happens lol.
Back to Norway next week for me so think i’ll just take some samples
Anyway Onwards & Upwards
Stay Safe

Final entry from team Satanfriendly for this week and one themed 'In the chip shop'

20220303_185302.jpg

Haddock and ad hoc - Ikon B1
Cod piece - Dorco Prime (a whole one)
Your plaice? - Marks and Spencer mini Cashmere. And I mean mini
Battered and eaten - Abbate Y Mantia Krokos
Chip chip old chap - Captain Fawcett's Maharajah

Stood in the queue in the chippy this evening and there was a little girl with her granddad chatting away to the girl behind the counter. She was just saying how she was upset because not all the kids came to school in their pyjamas even though it was a PJ day for charity at school today.

To me it just reflected on the total innocence children have, even in the middle of all the tragic events taking place over in Ukraine. It really made my day and raised a small smile at the same time.

God bless them. They are the future and I just hope they have more sense than some at this moment in time.

And from a shaving aspect another good reason to smile. The brush was a gift from my wife as she bought me a bar of Woodspice shaving soap c/w the small brush from Marks and Spencer for a whole £2.50. For anyone wanting to get in to this side of shaving, an absolute bargain and a pretty fine turn out.

Wonderfully dapper

Have a dapper song to sing this week out. Dapper? Have great weekends you lovely people and always remember, I love you all.

Final entry from team Satanfriendly for this week and one themed 'In the chip shop'

View attachment 85098

Haddock and ad hoc - Ikon B1
Cod piece - Dorco Prime (a whole one)
Your plaice? - Marks and Spencer mini Cashmere. And I mean mini
Battered and eaten - Abbate Y Mantia Krokos
Chip chip old chap - Captain Fawcett's Maharajah

Stood in the queue in the chippy this evening and there was a little girl with her granddad chatting away to the girl behind the counter. She was just saying how she was upset because not all the kids came to school in their pyjamas even though it was a PJ day for charity at school today.

To me it just reflected on the total innocence children have, even in the middle of all the tragic events taking place over in Ukraine. It really made my day and raised a small smile at the same time.

God bless them. They are the future and I just hope they have more sense than some at this moment in time.

And from a shaving aspect another good reason to smile. The brush was a gift from my wife as she bought me a bar of Woodspice shaving soap c/w the small brush from Marks and Spencer for a whole £2.50. For anyone wanting to get in to this side of shaving, an absolute bargain and a pretty fine turn out.

Wonderfully dapper

Have a dapper song to sing this week out. Dapper? Have great weekends you lovely people and always remember, I love you all.

That’s a beautiful bottle

Back
Top Bottom