SOTD: Saturday 25th September - Friday 1st October 2021.

View attachment 77535

Prep: Shower, Palmolive Olive Oil Soap
Soap: Gentleman's Face Care Club Caribbean Limes
Brush: 24mm Yaqi Sagrada Familia Tuxedo
Razor: Merkur 34C HD
Blade: Gillette super Blue (4)

Rather than a pamper, today's birthday shave was a simple yet effective affair. The citrus blast was exactly what was required to blow away the fug of last night's first outing to the pub for a good few months - although clearly not enough to stop me posting on an SOTD page from August (thanks @donnie_arko :oops: ) Now to celebrate in style - sanding and painting the living room :cool::ROFLMAO:
Not too much cake now…Have a great Birthday…

Sotd-26-09-21.jpg

This afternoon -

razor - Colonial General alu on s/s handle
blade - Proshave (2)
brush - Frank Shaving 22mm two-band
soap - Extro Cosmesi - Egyptian Oud
post - witch hazel
a/s - RazoRock - Nomad
balm - La Toja
scent - Oud Esphahan parfum.

The perfect Sunday shave. All 'oud in the hood,' in fact. Sorry, I couldn't resist that. Enjoy yours and I hope your week ahead is, at worst, tolerable. Cheers - I.

Bugger.

Surely you are not going to sue me for that one?
Edited.....I missed it the first time!
@GordyC @Tony'schin @Stircrazy @Palmolive fox @Clint64 @Scotshave @Satanfriendly thanks for your kind words. I have been relived of my traditional Sunday cooking duties and have been served a wonderful Roast Pork dinner. She's still got a bit to learn with regard to proper crackling, but a valiant attempt ;)
Looking at it from her point of view......you bastard! Otherwise.....Happy Birthday!

View attachment 77535

Prep: Shower, Palmolive Olive Oil Soap
Soap: Gentleman's Face Care Club Caribbean Limes
Brush: 24mm Yaqi Sagrada Familia Tuxedo
Razor: Merkur 34C HD
Blade: Gillette super Blue (4)

Rather than a pamper, today's birthday shave was a simple yet effective affair. The citrus blast was exactly what was required to blow away the fug of last night's first outing to the pub for a good few months - although clearly not enough to stop me posting on an SOTD page from August (thanks @donnie_arko :oops: ) Now to celebrate in style - sanding and painting the living room :cool::ROFLMAO:

Happy birthday young man

67B2CA61-5D5F-44D3-A547-CCF9AAFAC9F0.jpegRazor = Timeless Bronze
Blade = Treet Platinum ( 1 )
Brush = Yaqi Giotto 24mm Synthetic
Soap = PAA Cold Spices
Aftershave = TOBS Eton College Collection
Balm = The Rambler By Zingari Man

An absolutely wonderful shave today
The Soap is another first for me and its
Phoenix Artisan accoutrements take on Old Spice.
it’s been a very long time since i smelt old spice even altogether i have one in the house.
Anyway the soap it’s is a top performer and PAA seem to be getting everything just right
Stay Safe Boys

Last edited:
View attachment 77546

This afternoon -

razor - Colonial General alu on s/s handle
blade - Proshave (2)
brush - Frank Shaving 22mm two-band
soap - Extro Cosmesi - Egyptian Oud
post - witch hazel
a/s - RazoRock - Nomad
balm - La Toja
scent - Oud Esphahan parfum.

The perfect Sunday shave. All 'oud in the hood,' in fact. Sorry, I couldn't resist that. Enjoy yours and I hope your week ahead is, at worst, tolerable. Cheers - I.
I need to add something Oud heavy to my collection. I used to have an Oud Intense Clone and enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom