SOTD : Saturday 24th October to Friday 30th October 2020.

Sun 25th October

Muhle Silvertip “S” 21mm
Mondial Tobboco Verde soap
Occams Enoch
Schick Proline ( 4 )
Pitralon Classic A/S lotion

After a poor Shave yesterday, I was pleased that I dialled into The Enoch, as sometimes I do not get it right. Anyway all was good, a lovely lather and a smooth and comfortable Shave, with a nice finish. The little brush is a great partner to the soap, which is my current Travel one, and most likely the brush will be joining the soap on my travels.

Keith was coked outta his tits and decided to climb or rest in the tree. Fessed up to it in his autobiography. Well, it's Keef, innit?

PS I'm shite at golf.

All the more reason you need to be out there practicing , surely Mrs Merchant Seaman could manage a bit of plumbing

Sunday AM 2020-10-25

Rooney Stubby 3XL Ivory Finest (30/52)
Tcheon Fung Sing Bergamotto Neroli shaving soap
Paradigm 17-4
Gillette Super Stainless 'Spoiler' (2)
RazoRock XXX aftershave

A great Italian orange grove shave on a relatively cold morning here. The brush is very tightly packed, and I love its scrubbiness. The razor is one of my smoothest, especially with an excellent blade like the 'Spoiler.' And freshly ground and brewed coffee adding to the fog on the windows is perfect.

Date:- 26 October 2020

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Maseto Beehive 'Horn' Tuxedo Synth. 26/54mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Mike's Natural ~ Orange, Cedarwood & Black Pepper
Razor/Blade:- Rockwell 6S-R6 / Gillette Nacet #12 .... finished
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (30 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)

Mon 26 GEM SE SOTD
Soap Suezbana Lemon & TeaTree
Brush Yaqi 26mm Lucky Dice Badger
Razor GEM Push Button
Blade GEM Stainless 5th
Post & Aftershave
Ice Water + Special Thayers Mix
Hyaluronic + Reuzel Wood & Spice
Really nice lather. Love the scent.....performance is good too.
Shave with this razor and blade is getting better and better. Blade is way smoother now....amazing! Smooth and comfortable 3passes for a bbs to dfs result. Now I understand what many have been saying about this GEM blades...wow indeed.
Excellent post & aftershave.
Rating 9.5/10