SOTD: Saturday 22th -Friday 28st June 2019.

Friday AM 2019-06-28

Moss Anniversary Slate scuttle
Rooney 1/2 Ebony Finest (24/53)
Penhaligon's Castile shaving cream (vintage)
Paradigm II Titanium/Stork Consul Titanium
Gillette 'Swede' (14)
Penhaligon's Castile aftershave (vintage)

The brush has a bit less backbone than most of my others, making it ideal for the cream. For lather quality and fragrance, I don't think the Castile cream can be topped.

Thank you very much for the detailed mild to wild! You actually made me look and I don't know if it's good or bad...but I have most of what's on that list!!

And to end this mighty fine day I needed a shave with the theme 'Again again again'

Again the same razor - Colonial General
Again the same blade - Kai Captain
Again the same brush - Razorock 400
Again the same soap - Alvarez Gomez Barberia
Again the same moisturiser - Nivea Intensive moisturiser
Not the same again fragrance - Caron pour un Homme EDP

If I can't get to be the first posting on the SOTD thread then I'll give it a damn good go to be the last.

So impressed by yesterday's happy shave I decided to go down the same route again. The same masterful shave except this time I added a fragrance. On this ocassion my newly acquired and wonderful Caron pour un homme. It took me a little time to fully appreciate its sweet vanilla edge but I am really taking to this one. Vive la difference

Feeling beautifully smooth, and I mean really really smooth. Even smoother than however wonderfully smooth I felt last night except this time I smell smooth as well.

No static cats, no added rubbish and no protracted stories this evening. But I will wish you all great days ahead and equally as happy shaves.

No Blood Stain Child this time around but instead a Japanese girly metal band who I think actually string some good songs together