SOTD : Saturday 21st August to Friday 27th August 2021

0c4.jpg

Now I'm not the sharpest spoon in the drawer! Hence the user name - but if my shaves were between 22nd and 27th, I thought I'd post my shaves of the week in this thread?
That is correct, that @Boycie83 fella went to school on a short bus! ;)

And @Paul L was his Siamese twin.

And if the thing wasn't weekly we wouldn't have to worry about such things.

It's all wrong, and we're all going to hell!

Last edited:
xUqnsWG.jpg

Prep: Valobra Glycerlanolina soap, Myrsol Emulsion
Brush: Rooney 1/3 Super Silvertip Badger
Cream: Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet
Razor: UFO Tornado / ATT SE1
Blade: Schick Proline P-30 (2)
Post: Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel, Penhaligon's Bayolea Aftershave Lotion
Scent: Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet EdT

A jolly good shave.

I'm just glad you didn't reply that I was still wrong. My whole education would have been a lie! And my teacher's would have been correct about my prospects! But it does explain why I work shifts and I never really know what day it is! It's usually a lucky guess!
Back when there was daily paperwork done with an actual pen, and the date was written by hand, I always knew the day and the date. Now I have to look at my phone or computer to find out. All this modern crap has made us stupid.

In those days I could still read the day/date thing on my watch too. I remember them saying "with computers in the office, we will save so much time we'll be able to work 2 days and have 5 day weekends". How did that turn out then Nostrabloodydamus?! "Always-on" and a mental health epidemic. Now where did I leave my wooden clog (sabot)? Oh yeah, in the gears... which is where the word saboteur comes from, and why "clog" means "wooden shoe" but also "to block". Etymology lesson over boys, getcher noses back to the grindstone.

Back
Top Bottom