SOTD : Saturday 20th - Friday 26th July

What a wonderful postcard, I see a bear that may have been missed and of course the giraffe in the foreground.
I would also prefer to receive a letter or a lovely postcard rather than an email or a text message.
Take care.

P.

Use the edit function then crop. You can save them then upload. If you want all the detail, then take the photo slightly farther back.

The parallels between taking time to shave and time to write are most appropriate; as we live in hyper-reality, Iain.

SOTD : 23rd JULY 2019.

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ Imperial Leather ~ Peppermint & Eucalyptus Shower Gel.

Pre:

Cold wet flannel to my face.

Pears ~ Transparent Soap.

Brush: Omega S10018.

Bowl : Tesco's (UK) Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.

Bowl Lather.

Soap: OSP ~ Sandalwood. (Sample)

Blade: Dorco Prime Platinum. (3)

Razor: Parker 22R.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade menthol crystals +Eucalyptus peppermint,+ Tea Tree Oil Witch Hazel Mixture./Gummy ~ Traditional Turkish Tobacco Cologne.

Creightons ~ Sensitive Post Shave Balm.

Greetings,

Carrying on with soap samples i haven't gave much attention to.Second outing of the OSP sandalwood which is absolutely fantastic, as are all the other OSP soaps & shaving creams that i've had the pleasure of shaving with, provided me with a superb lather, good slickness & protection and a superb post shave feel to the face...What more is needed.

A wonderfully smooth 3 pass + pick ups near bbs shave with no errors to report.

Finishing to the shave off with a generous dollop of Creightons ~ Sensitive Post Shave Balm.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling devine.

Enjoy your day, ladies & gentlemen.