PreShave: Warm to hot water—most from the boiled kettle, some from the tap
Cream: TOBS Platinum Collection
Brush: Kent BK8
Bowl: My recycled T&H cream bowl
Razor: Futur (3.5, 3.5, 3)
Blade 7 O’clock Yellow (7)
Post Shave: Alum

Fragrance: None, work day

Time for a new blade—it felt “tuggy” (if that is a word) this morning. But seven and out is my new norm. Have a good evening, folks.

Friday 26th February

ACtC-3fsLwKi0qaWliUSMUVatS_NShwuP0oqpbLYPI2HpOvmXqBmA0rLjpkxyB8PHuDTC-T5H_BfYZTK426YUDyuBzgs1XmJSPIfP1Pe2PHP8Wc50IdfmUBePPdA3xe6SqbmdeqWFlsROCjihdn5hMSWrkvHwg=w1200

French Pink Clay & Charcoal Face Soap
Wickham 1912 Shangri La Shaving Soap
Semogue SOC Butterscotch (Boar)
Muhle Rocca R95
SuperMax Sunrise Super Stainless (1)
Jovan Musk Aftershave Cologne

ACtC-3dWfs82x0WRdh-11yPg5CduqL7JCdTkS94Gi74onRozcCJ8K_64KtkvNkhMK-6MvyzS-FyfsOkRjrRCEzmBpVA9bRjvpimmRCiNsx55shm5b5qkjEL2bajNYgz_SqHrWwNnzpdScddDlA8-7PQ-P_1t4A=w300

... which is exactly the same as the regular SuperMax Super Stainless in the green and yellow packaging. The blade has the self-same markings and the shave felt just the same: straight-up, good, honest 8/10 stainless blade shave. My kinda shave!

No golden blade so far.

26/02/21
5 for Feb
Pre: Shower
Brush: Alpha Outlaw Titanium G4 Synth
Soap: Signature Soap Danum
Razor: Kasho Kai Folder
Blade: Kai Titan Pink (6)
Post shave: Cold water rinse, TC's Infused Witch Hazel
Balm: TC's Cedarwood & Patchouli Balm & Argan Oil
Aftershave: Signature Soap Danum
View attachment 65487
The normal brilliant lather from the Signature soaps, bowl lathered with the Alpha Ti lather monster setting up todays shave.
I completed a 2 pass shave routine 1st pass WTG then a Mixed pass on the cheeks and ATG on the neck, a little touch up on the Devils whirlpools for a DFS++ finish.
A very nice post shave finishing with the Danum splash, very nice.
Stay safe and enjoy your day All
Thanks, as always

Friday AM 2021-02-26
William 'Buffalo Bill' Cody Birthday
7NbKuPw.jpg

Rooney 3/2 Ivory Finest (24/58)
Eufros Tobacco shaving soap (tallow) + Rose Trilogy Absolute/Hydrosol (Bulgarian, Moroccan, Turkish)
Haircut & Shave P075-SB Mixed Metal Black/Triad Aristocrat Brass
Polsilver Super Iridium (4)
Cigar Aficionado aftershave

An excellent shave. The tobacco and rose scents blended really well, as did the H&S head and the short Triad handle.
yxFXpqW.jpg

EJ Synth
Lea menthol cream
Parker 55sl
Voskhod (2)
Specik ASL
Lea ASB

Great shave again with the Parker/Voskhod combo, testing out the Lea menthol shave cream.
I always liked the lea scent and performance but wasn't feeling much of a menthol hit from this stuff at all, still a nice cream though!
The Lea balm is fantastic and for 2 quid from Connaught, it feels even lovelier!

Saturday 27th February

ACtC-3dY2YLZUIkBKTiAAgt2bOkVTdlKpiqBQQbeCZfrYugtZ_d3m9M_rpvqH9ecej0MnbwskU2K_ePOxxlGmQ_cjVlTQ-BV9YHJ7kZTXHd6EiHhUVkNHOb0tnvIuZj4muoqB9PVsO7HbQYD-2TXdLvSbKgOXA=s800

Wickham 1912 Apricus Shaving Soap
Muhle Rocca R96
SuperMax Sunrise Super Stainless (2)
Alvarez Gomez Agua de Colonia

ACtC-3dWfs82x0WRdh-11yPg5CduqL7JCdTkS94Gi74onRozcCJ8K_64KtkvNkhMK-6MvyzS-FyfsOkRjrRCEzmBpVA9bRjvpimmRCiNsx55shm5b5qkjEL2bajNYgz_SqHrWwNnzpdScddDlA8-7PQ-P_1t4A=w300

Second shave with this SuperMax Sunrise Super Stainless and ... yes, it's the regular SuperMax Super Stainless in the green/yellow packaging.

I've had Alvarez Gomez Agua de Colonia stuck at the back of my frag cabinet, so it's been nice to use it. The blade put me in mind of sunshine and what with it being a lovely sunny day today which I spend fettling some landscaping in the garden, the shave was finished off just right with a further splash of sunshine.

Enjoy your weekend, folks!
Wrong week P.

Saturday 27th February

ACtC-3dY2YLZUIkBKTiAAgt2bOkVTdlKpiqBQQbeCZfrYugtZ_d3m9M_rpvqH9ecej0MnbwskU2K_ePOxxlGmQ_cjVlTQ-BV9YHJ7kZTXHd6EiHhUVkNHOb0tnvIuZj4muoqB9PVsO7HbQYD-2TXdLvSbKgOXA=s800

Wickham 1912 Apricus Shaving Soap
Muhle Rocca R96
SuperMax Sunrise Super Stainless (2)
Alvarez Gomez Agua de Colonia

Second shave with this SuperMax Sunrise Super Stainless and ... yes, it's the regular SuperMax Super Stainless in the green/yellow packaging.

I've had Alvarez Gomez Agua de Colonia stuck at the back of my frag cabinet, so it's been nice to use it. The blade put me in mind of sunshine and what with it being a lovely sunny day today which I spend fettling some landscaping in the garden, the shave was finished off just right with a further splash of sunshine.

Enjoy your weekend, folks!
Whiskers are somewhat trapped, and the middle of the razor holds water, why is this a good thing?

ROCCA-head.jpg

Back
Top Bottom