SOTD : Saturday 19th February-Friday 25th February 2022.

Sun 20 SOTD
Soap Barrister & Mann Cheshire
Brush BOTI 26mm Fan Silver
Razor Red Imp 132
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Orange Chill + B&M Cheshire Balm
Love this very nice fragrant scented soap! The lather was really creamy and slick enough...
The shave with this razor after refreshing it through the Naniwa 12k then stropped on buffalo leather was much more smoother and comfortable. 3passes for a dfs result without any issues. The aftershaves were really nice too...
20220220_115751.jpg

SOTD : 20th February 2022.

n.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Sea Salt & Fennel Extract 2 in1 Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Transparent Soap with Mint Extracts.
Brush: Omega 1470.
Face Lather.
Lather : Boots Original Shave Stick.
Blade: Provision Personna PTFE SS. (D2)
Razor: Supply Razor V2.

Cold water Face Wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Boots Freshwood ASL + ASB

A relaxing sunday morning shave.

Another wonderful performance from the Supply Razor.. I find the hefty weight of the razor a great bonus and have trained my mind to 'shave the lather from my face, rather than the stubble find my shaving angle which is easy to do so then glide it over your face to remove the stubble.

Only the second shave with the Supply and my fondness for this razor is growing rapidly.

Another comfortable 2 pass + pick ups smooth shave with no errors to report...Finishing to the shave off with a small dollop of Boots Freshwood ASB.

My face is feeling silky smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Stay safe, and enjoy Sunday Ladies & Gentlemen. :cool:

Todays Cold Water Shave Kit - Sunday 20th February 2022

Shave Score 9.60

PreShave: Hot Shower \ PAA The Cube 2.0 "Menthol"
PreShave: PAA The Cube 2.0 "Non-Menthol"
Soap: P&B Spitfire
Brush: Yaqi 26mm - Timber Wolf
Razor: RR GC .84
Blade: Gillette Super Blue (1)
Post Shave P&B Spitfire
Post Shave Balm: P&B Spitfire
Post Shave Cologne/EDT: P&B Spitfire

Have a great Sunday all.

FC31F995-1381-458D-92CC-B6AFA32EDFCD.jpeg

B8CFEFE7-7180-4874-9067-E51B1FBEF210.jpeg
SOTD: 19/02/2022

Razor: Hone 15
Blade: Wilkinson Sword Vintage, 2nd use
Brush: Yaqi Yaqi Green Obsidian Silvertip Silvertip Badger
Bowl: Captains Choice Copper Lather Bowl Standard Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: Yaqi The Green Puck
Aftershave: Yaqi The Green Aftershave
Balm: Baxter Of California Aftershave Balm
Additional Care: Osma Laboratoires Alum Block

A delightful shave as ever with the heavy weight Hone. The Yaqi/MSC soap is so light and refreshing it was a great start to a busy day hence the delay in posting!
Enjoy the weekend everyone!

20/02/22
Pre - Shower
Brush - Simpson Duke 3
Soap - OSP Spirits
Razor - Rex Ambassador (2)
Blade - Wizamet Super Iridium (4)
Post - Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm - Barts Balm Tester G Soap
A/S - Geoffrey Beene Bowling Green
Wk 08  (2).JPG
Smooth!
Stay safe and enjoy your day All

Last edited:
Sunday 20th February
Alpha T400 - Wolfpac Italian Orchard - Ever Ready Natural Angle Heavy Flat Top - GEM Stainless Coated #5 - Osmanli Lemon Cologne - Aloe Vera Gel
ufPoqBW.jpg

6000B3B2-FA9F-49FF-B691-656AF9B8F2B9.jpeg
SOTD: 20/02/2022

Razor: Rockwell 6s
Blade: Feather Hi-Stainless , 3rd use
Brush: Knothead Brush Works 26mm AP Shave Co. Synbad
Bowl: Captains Choice Copper Lather Bowl Standard Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: Stirling Ozark Mountain Puck
Aftershave: Stirling Christmas Eve EDT
Balm: Baxter Of California Aftershave Balm

Can’t believe I was contemplating giving this razor up in my recent attempted purge! 3 passes, plate 4 on the swapped down to 3 for the rest. Smooth as I can get, and is very much one of those razors you barely have to think about. The Christmas Eve EDT smells great and a little sweeter than the Ozark but they pair well even though it’s not close to the correct season for it!

Good morning all,

Prep, flannel and hot water
Brush, Razorock Beehive
Razor, Blackland Blackbird
Blade, Supermax Blue Diamond Platinum (1st use)
Soap, Vitos (Green or Red. Not sure due to it losing its smell and not using it in ages)
A/S, Bond Spacequest

The soap lathered up very very easily. No discernible scent unfortunately. Application was great and provided lots of slickness / protection / and glide.

I did the usual 3 passes. I could potentially have got away with just 2. But I enjoy the routine a lot more these days.

Absolutely zero issues. No cuts / weepers etc. Very very pleased with the results, an exceptionally close and clean shave. I do like the Blackbird a lot!

Have a good Sunday all.

Best,

Ben

Good morning all,

Prep, flannel and hot water
Brush, Razorock Beehive
Razor, Blackland Blackbird
Blade, Supermax Blue Diamond Platinum (1st use)
Soap, Vitos (Green or Red. Not sure due to it losing its smell and not using it in ages)
A/S, Bond Spacequest

The soap lathered up very very easily. No discernible scent unfortunately. Application was great and provided lots of slickness / protection / and glide.

I did the usual 3 passes. I could potentially have got away with just 2. But I enjoy the routine a lot more these days.

Absolutely zero issues. No cuts / weepers etc. Very very pleased with the results, an exceptionally close and clean shave. I do like the Blackbird a lot!

Have a good Sunday all.

Best,

Ben
The Blue Diamond Platinum is a sleeper of a blade. Excellent performer and can be had for a great price.

Back
Top Bottom