SOTD : Saturday 17th July to Friday 23rd July 2021.

SoTd
A nice refreshing shave after a lovely warm day just can’t be beaten ! Today I used a sample of Pannacrema Nera kindly gifted to me by @RussellR5555 thank you Russ the scent on it is an absolute favourite it’s very hard to chose between this one and the Rossa and is definitely one I will be picking up a full jar of..paired it with the Acqua Di Parma Mirra as seen in Russell’s SoTd a nice spicy a citrus that finished the shave off just nicely ! Feeling super smooth 62EC3A7F-2F51-4AC4-A5A1-BC331FC94AB2.jpeg

Saturday AM 2021-07-17
National Tattoo Day
7t074NB.jpg

Rooney 3/3 Ebony Finest (26/66)
Ethos Grooming Vanilla Safi shaving soap
Wolfman WR1-SB 0.74/WRH3
Wilkinson Sword 'New' (15)
Calvin Klein Obsession aftershave

JATMpsH.jpg

Saturday 17th July

Soap - Ach Brito Mogno
Brush - Yaqi 24mm Tuxedo Marble Handle
Razor - Blackland Vector
Blade - Schick Proline P (6)
Post - Floid Mentally Vigorous

Cold water shave this evening
Three days growth removed by the Vector with ease, aided by excellent Mogno lather
Proline blade on it's sixth use is doing a smooth job
Finished with Floid Mentally Vigorous- double application intensifies the menthol chill, which was very welcome in the current weather

Pre-shave:- Cold Shower
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Ash Wood 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Stirling Soap ~ Barbershop
Razor/Blade:- Merkur 34G / Gillette Minora Stainless #13
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)

41HTg1IDCuL._SX278_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

7926907B-5D8D-49BF-BD92-E4090536966D.jpeg

Prep: Shower with Baxter’s of California face scrub.

Pre: PAA menthol cube

Soap: PAA future Fiction

Brush: Omega #625 silver tip badger.

Razor: Tatara Masamune

Blade: Persona Viking Sword

A great smooth shave with the ever fresh and uplifting Future Fiction. Always a good shave with my PAA kit and the brush and razor can do no wrong!

SOTD : 18th July 2021.

5.jpg

Shaving Recipe For today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Nivea Men Power Fresh Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Transparent Bar Soap. + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.
Brush: Semogue 1305.
Face Lather.
Lather: LEA Shave Stick.
Blade: Dorco Titan. (D2)
Razor: Parker Variant.(Settings) 3-wtg,4-atg,+ Pick ups.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezings, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils. +3 Menthol Crystals, Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./ Cien Sensitive ASB./ X-Bolt EdT.

Greetings,

A relaxing Sunday morning shave...After my shave yesterday, only two passes +pick ups was required to make my mature rhino type skin look and feel smooth again..

Finishing to the shave off with a few squirts of X-Bolt EdT to the pulse points.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy your Sunday ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Sun 18 SR Shave-Off SOTD
Soap B&M Cheshire
Brush Yaqi 26mm Rainbow
Razor 1 ZY430 Left Side
Razor 2 GD 208 Right Side
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Stirling Witchhazel MitA + Hyaluronic + B&M Cheshire AS Balm
This is one of my favorite soaps and scent! The performance is outstanding. Nice aromatic scent with a creamy and slick lather...
Today's shave-off was after assembling my 3 diamond pasted balsa strop accordingly to this forum method. The ZY430 was after the 3rd shave on a jnat edge while the GD 208 was supposed to be shave-ready from a vendor in Canada.
Both SRs was given the same laps on the 3 balsa strop then leather and wow...I finally know what's TTT...and it was between TTT-3 to TTT-4 (all according to a site where I found better with pictorials guidance)
After 3passes, my initial (inexperience) feel was the edge on both SRs is noticeably sharper & crispier but still as smooth but...more bite to it. The GD felt better...and the ZY is just a tad behind...not sure if my hand skills play a part. For sure both are sharper...2 weepers on ZY and 1 on GD but a better result...between ccs to as. Great stuff...!!
20210718_111340.jpg

Back
Top Bottom