SOTD : Saturday 17th February - Friday 23rd February 2018

Rocca & Nacet
Stirling Arkadia
Fine L'Orange Noir
YaQi 2-band
TdH Parfum

8 days after the last! Yes, 8! Desperate for a shave I opted for some heavy artillery and the razor glided over my face but annihilated all hair in its path. 2 passes and done with absolutely no sting from the a/s. Couple of quick spritses of Terre d'Hermes Parfum and I smell as divine as my face is smooth. Winner!

Congratulations Paul

Maseto Memphis 2 Band Finest
Rockwell 6S
Supermax Blue Diamond Titanium (3)
Phoenix and Beau Borealis
Thayers Rose, Nivea Balm & Saponificio Varesino Stella Alpina aftershave (sample)

Setting 2 on the 6S is superb in my opinion, it has been a while since I used the razor so I'm going to try all the settings and see what I conclude is my favourite. So far out of setting 2 and 3, 2 is winning. I will try 4 tomorrow with the same blade albeit a new one.

Tried a sample of Stella Alpina and what a lovely scent, very clean smelling almost like a clean linen kind of scent, reminds me a little of Southsea Spray. I think it has gone to the top of the next buy list ahead of Manna di Sicilia.

Sun 18th Feb
Omega 10005 boar
De Vergulde hand
Supply SE, V2 No 3 plate
Schick Proline ( 1 )
Pitralon Original A/S lotion

Testing a second Supply SE that I have just purchased,as it was an Original I had to upgrade it by getting a V2 plate set. The Original was too mild for me, now with a V2 No 3 plate,it now delivers me nice smooth Shaves.Though today cut it short as not really needing an ultra close Shave,just wanting to know combo working well.

Congrats on your new family addition