SOTD : Saturday 16th November - Friday 22nd November 2019.

Tabac Tuesday SOTD

Tabac Stick
Zenith Synthetic
Karve SB C Plate
Gillette Silver Blue (1)
Vitos Tobacco ASL
Aramis Tobacco Reserve EdP

The lather provided glide and slickness that Tabac always does, allowing the blade to cut without hindrance .
BBS finish achieved and post shave feel is top drawer.
I've yet to find another soap or cream to rival the performance of Tabac

Always love your SOTD photos and yet another great shot.

Williams Wednesday- 20th Nov.

Simpson Chubby 1 /Maggards 2Band
Williams Mug Soap
Personna Super Stainless Inj.
Personna S/S [ 2 ]
Williams Aqua Velva A/S Lotion

It would be hard to do a repeat of yesterdays Shave, as it was that good, but it was with a Twin Blade!. Since finding out that a Personna blade works very well with The Personna Super Stainless, I find that it delivers quite excellent Shaves for a Razor confined to a single blade. Today was no exception as I thoroughly enjoyed the Shave which resulted in a very nice close all round finish. Now I am quite glad that I opened up the NOS Travel
pack with the minty Razor inside, and put it into use.

Glad I got it when I did as asking price now seems rather steep, even a Pink One up for grabs

Last edited:
Prep: Bath and face washed with simple soap
Pre Shave: Proraso white
Soap: Palmolive stick face lathered
Brush: Omega 49 boar
Razor/Blade: Merkur 37c slant/ Gillette yellow (5)
Aftershave: Tabac
Balm: Nivea sensitive

Smooth, irritation-free, 3 pass shave.
New boar brush so I can rotate brushes. The new brush was washed in fairy liquid, rinsed and then lathered with Arko -which was left overnight before rinsing again this morning. Although stiff, there was no animal smell When I used it with the Palmolive.

20/11/19

Brush - Omega 11819
Soap - Vitos Red
Razor - FH Tech
Blade - Bic Chrome Platinum (1)
Post - Witch Hazel
Balm - Nivea Cooling
AS - Benjamins Bay Rum

The BCP seems to be a blade that few seem to appreciate and from my experiences with the blade it seems to produce results in quite a few razors but it's really shines in some others, the FHT paired really well with it to produce a delightful 3.5 pass today.

Have a good day chaps.

20/11/2019
Pre: Pears Transparent Original
Brush:Alpha Titanium Outlaw G4
Soap: Arran Machrie
Razor: Rockwell 6S #3
Blade: Polsilver (2)
Post shave: Alum Block, cold water splash, Homemade Witch Hazel
Balm: Barts Balm AS Lotion / Arran Machrie
Aftershave: Arran Machrie

A nice shave today, the Polsilver blade is not as smooth as some i have used, however, it comes into its own on the XTG & ATG passes, seeking out anything in its way. I will be trying it in other razors see which pairing suits me best.
Another great Lather from the Arran/Alpha combo, and a nice Post shave routine starting with nothing from the block.
Result BBS and comfortable.
Have a great day All.