SOTD : Saturday 16th April - Friday 22nd April 2022.

I lied. Here is the fifth shave of the trilogy and this one arrives themed 'Part five of three'

The previous was last night and this really is today's

20220422_113407.jpg

555 - Colonial General
666 - Feather Super Professional
333 - AP Shaving 24mm Cashmere
999 - The Bath House Spanish

'Bye bye Mr Satan'

Wunderbar!

And more wunderbar from the Beaver

Many Thanks Guys!

Try and stay positive at the vets Brian..."Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine the worse. Just breathe and have courage that everything will hopefully work out for the best...Yours-Barry. (y)

I hope all is well Brian, we tend to think the worst when we love our dogs so much and end up putting ourselves through the mill, try to be positive for both your sakes.

Paul.

Well said Paul.

Hoping for good news

Fingers crossed
At times I find it difficult to be positive. I have always preferred to be pleasantly surprised and that is what happened today!
My wife picked her up from the vets this evening. I am just home from work and Seren is currently cuddled up on my knee. The lump was fatty tissue so no Histology required. What a relief!

At times I find it difficult to be positive. I have always preferred to be pleasantly surprised and that is what happened today!
My wife picked her up from the vets this evening. I am just home from work and Seren is currently cuddled up on my knee. The lump was fatty tissue so no Histology required. What a relief!
In moments like these it is indeed very difficult to keep sombre thoughts at bay.

What an amazing outcome! Great relief.

Last edited:
Many Thanks Guys!

Great news Brian...

Many Thanks Guys!

Great news, B!

Back
Top Bottom