SOTD- Saturday 16rd to Friday 22th October

jimmyc

Supporter
Supporter
I’m sick of these fucking videos auto playing every time I scroll (YouTube’s settings problem, not yours).
Use Adblocker. I have not seen ads on the internet in years. Nor autoplay vids..
When I use a friends pc the ads are so intrusive he thinks it is normal. I showed him my tablet with no ads. He instantly wanted to have no ads but he wanted to be able to still use the pc with ads because he thinks that he is making money from the ads shown. Gave him his pc back and said pluck off. Oh amazon bargains woo hoo. :)

xfnYNWa.jpg

Gairdner

Supporter
Supporter
1FCB290B-352C-482F-86AE-B5A718963244.jpeg
Muehle R89/Red Horseman Stainless Handle:: Sputnik:: AP Shave Co 2BED:: Ach Brito Mogno Soap:: Benjamin’s Menthol Bay Rum:: Boot’s Freshwood Balm:: Essence Vault #411 (Green Irish Tweed)

I must mention just how good this inexpensive, easy to lather soap is. Smells a lot like Davidoff Cool Water, the lather explodes of the unusual rectangular cake and it’s just so slick and cushioning. This bar was a lovely gift from @donnie_arko and has impressed me no end.

1FCB290B-352C-482F-86AE-B5A718963244.jpeg

Muehle R89/Red Horseman Stainless Handle:: Sputnik:: AP Shave Co 2BED:: Ach Brito Mogno Soap:: Benjamin’s Menthol Bay Rum:: Boot’s Freshwood Balm:: Essence Vault #411 (Green Irish Tweed)

I must mention just how good this inexpensive, easy to lather soap is. Smells a lot like Davidoff Cool Water, the lather explodes of the unusual rectangular cake and it’s just so slick and cushioning. This bar was a lovely gift from @donnie_arko and has impressed me no end.
I love that handle on your razor.

Top Bottom