SOTD- Saturday 16rd to Friday 22th October

View attachment 78818

Soap – Blackship Grooming Dicey Pete
Brush – Razorock Bruce 24 mm
Razor – Occam’s (#1)
Blade – Proguard (4)
A/S – Faberge Aquatonic
A/S Balm – Lea 3 in1

Another shave with Occams (#1 guard ). Super comfortable again ,3 passes and pickups.
One weeper due to ++pickups but cold water sorted it out.
I reckon I’ll gravitate to this razor ( #1 ) more and more on days when I need a quick shave, have less growth or if time comes I need to shave daily. It’s so smooth & easy with no adverse effect on my skin regardless how many times I go over it. Boringly satisfying.

BG Dicey Pete soap purchased from @Crossan BST was superb. My first Blackship soap and it's excellent. Quickly whipped up a dense creamy lather. Cushion, glide & slickness are 1st class.
It's a fresh, clean, classy cologne type of scent which I really like. Very similar scent to TOBS Platinum but the Blackship performs better for me.

Have a great weekend. Enjoy your shaves.
Glad you liked it mate, if I'd had the matching splashes I probably wouldn't have let it go, though I'm sure the Mrs would have said something if I hadn't lol

1411F7AA-FCDA-48CD-86F4-F9AEE69EC5D3.jpeg

SOTD: 22/10/2021

Razor: Tatara Masamune
Blade: Voskhod Teflon Coated, 2nd use
Brush: Omega #625 silver tip badger
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: Stirling Shadow Orchid Puck
Aftershave: Tom Ford Black Orchid EDT
Balm: L’Oréal All In 1 Moisturising Cream Balm
Additional Care: Osma Laboratoires Alum Block

A lovely smooth shave before the long weekend away. I love being off and being able to spend a nice bit of time preparing the lather and shave.
Have a great weekend guys.

Friday AM 2021-10-22
Movie 'Rambo - First Blood' released on this date, 1982
IECY9Ev.jpg

Rooney 1/3 Ivory Finest (26/55)
Woods of Windsor shaving soap (tallow)
Haircut & Shave P076-SB Copper
Wilkinson Light Brigade (2)
Woods of Windsor aftershave
eEQ0rUI.jpg

And a final entry to this week's wonderful showing of SOTD's and one themed 'Rediscovering SE's with two sharp edges'

20211022_084057.jpg

I shall call them, DE's - Ikon B1
A blade with two sides? - Polsilver Lodz
A blunt as fuck brush - Yaqi Dandelion
Sharp orange - Extro Arancia
Double smooth aftershave balm - Faena

Wow! Blades with two sharp sides. Whatever next?

Have a most lovely of weekends one and all and may you all be safe, well and beautifully shaven.

And as a special end of week treat you can have a whole 28 minutes of those Otoboke Beaver girls giving it large

Oh. And I do love you all

And a final entry to this week's wonderful showing of SOTD's and one themed 'Rediscovering SE's with two sharp edges'

View attachment 78819

I shall call them, DE's - Ikon B1
A blade with two sides? - Polsilver Lodz
A blunt as fuck brush - Yaqi Dandelion
Sharp orange - Extro Arancia
Double smooth aftershave balm - Faena

Wow! Blades with two sharp sides. Whatever next?

Have a most lovely of weekends one and all and may you all be safe, well and beautifully shaven.

And as a special end of week treat you can have a whole 28 minutes of those Otoboke Beaver girls giving it large

Oh. And I do love you all
I’m sick of these fucking videos auto playing every time I scroll (YouTube’s settings problem, not yours).

SOTD
Pre shave The Cube Mentholated
Blackland Vector and Feather Pro blade
Stirling brush
Stirling Varen soap and splash
Bulldog balm.

Weird one this. I almost didn't like the Vector due to the feel of the shave. It felt a bit rough if I'm honest, which I'll put down to a lighter head and a stiffer blade. It was smoother on the next two passes and was at no time during the shave, unpleasant. I was however completely taken a back by the finish on my skin, totally smooth with absolutely no irritation or cuts. I was half expecting irritation due to being a mild razor, but none received. Possibly the easiest bbs I've Achieved! I'll reserve total judgement over the next two shaves as these blades are reportedly better then. Anyway the Stirling Varen soap performed as expected and the splash is awesome and I smell fantastic!
Happy Shaving

Attachments

• IMG_20211022_154549_351.jpg
    IMG_20211022_154549_351.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 3
I’m sick of these fucking videos auto playing every time I scroll (YouTube’s settings problem, not yours).
Use Adblocker. I have not seen ads on the internet in years. Nor autoplay vids..
When I use a friends pc the ads are so intrusive he thinks it is normal. I showed him my tablet with no ads. He instantly wanted to have no ads but he wanted to be able to still use the pc with ads because he thinks that he is making money from the ads shown. Gave him his pc back and said pluck off. Oh amazon bargains woo hoo. :)

Back
Top Bottom