SOTD : Saturday 15th January-Friday 21st January 2022.

Wednesday 19th January

AM-JKLUSA5SkfBSbbuMMmDAJekABPXSgED_zL9zXb6PeDDMhvuC8YTd8vOKQSSn4qkC5U8j_J4t9wxVxaDEHDbB2m6lYfKKMwNEIagcpXBayWyk2T2G7KrtgU_M-FOYLZRLMm6Nvet7EiRxWAxxo26u4QNXuNg=s800

Ganders Goat Soap w/Hop, Sage & Birch
Tcheon Fung Sing Traditional Line (Green) Shaving Soap
Razorock Bruse w/Plissoft Synthetic 24mm
Gillette Fusion (Flexball) Limited Edition
Gillette Fusion ProGlide (8)
Pinaud Clubman Aftershave

SOTD 20-Jan
20220118_124539.jpgBrush: C&H 'Casanova'
Soap: MWF
Razor: CB Karve Brass (E)
Blade: GSB (4)

Back to old favourites, been cycling through a lot of my sets and thought I'd make a return. Cracking shave with the MWF and finished with Ben Nevis. Smooth and refreshed ready for the day.

Hope everyone has a grand day!

Cheers

Marc

Last edited:

SOTD : 20th January 2022.

12.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Sea Salt & Fennel Extract 2 in1 Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Transparent Bar Soap with Mint Extracts.
Brush: Semogue 830.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl : Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather : Arko Sensitive Shaving Cream.
Blade: Treet Dura Sharp. (D4)
Razor: Muhle R89.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse./ Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Blue Stratos ASL./Nivea Men Fresh Kick ASB.

Greetings,

Early Morning Shave,

The Treet Dura Sharp has really surprised me this week feeling smooth & sharp and have paired together with each razor...These are tremendous blades considering the inexpensive cost of them....I find the Treet Dura Sharp's smoothness & longevity marginally better than the Treet Classic but overall my reacquaintance with both blades has been a pleasant experience so far....Next week i will be revisiting the Treet Black carbon blade.

An enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups close shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a small dollop of Nivea Men

My face is feeling smooth cool, & smelling divine. ;)

Keep safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

Last edited:
My reporting is as always somewhat late arriving. But because of my love for you all here is last night's thematic shave named 'Different but not different'

20220119_191804.jpg

Different razor - Raster SE/Razorock titanium
Makes no difference - Feather Super Professional
Differential drive - Cadman 24mm Tuxedo
Vive la difference - Alvarez Gomez
Makes a difference - Pure moisturiser

A first day out for the new Raster SE razor and my oh my, it equates to being an Excalibur in a different guise. Is that a bad thing? Not so. After all I rather rate the Excalibur highly and the Raster is destined to live in Yorkshire. Nice knowing the same shave quality can be had either side of the country. So again what basically comes down to being a blade on a stick. In this case a titanium stick. A very plush Bic disposable?

The Alvarez is putting up a good fight with what remains of the contents before it becomes a sad 'Goodbye'. The Cadman making good of a little. God I love the scent of the Gomez. Pure old school class.

Everything about the Raster is exactly the same as the Excalibur including the impeccable finish. Throw on the TK Maxx cheap and wonderful Pure moisturiser and job done.

Raster fair un

Have wonderful days all you bored to tears readers and happy shaving.

Some more Beaver? Absofuckinglutely. And found out they are playing Manchester in May. I know where I'm going.

And again a photo to be cheap about it

Yoyoyoshie.jpg

271763983_3768916183333008_3567592728666232267_n.jpg
Prep: Shower, Palmoliver Olive Oil Soap
Soap: Speick Stick
Brush: 24mm Yaqi Aqua Beaux Silvertip Premium synthetic
Razor: Merkur 34C HD
Blade: Supermax Blue Diamond Platinum (2)

Nice straightforward shave. The Speick really is class. Nothing more to add so I shall save my elongated ramblings for another day :p

Thursday
The new to me Schick E3 (I believe, after a bit of t'interweb digging - it's what my dad calls it anyway) with a Schick blade performed superbly and I can report that 2 passes + pickup have left me BBS.
American blend is a nice scent and the boar brush that I found hidden away did a decent, if scrubby job
Have a good day all

Attachments

• IMG_20220120_093942__01.jpg
    IMG_20220120_093942__01.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 5
Thu 20 Back to Home SOTD
Soap Shannon's Soap Lavender Lemongrass
Brush Zenith 28mm Scrubby B14 Boar
Razor Dorko 43
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Lemon Chill + Reuzel Wood & Spice
New and 1st use Soap! Very nice lemongrass scent! The lather is good quality...missed this Boar Brush and it sure feels great!
Missed my Dorko and oooo feels so good to shave with it. The edge is keen and smooth in 3passes for a dfs+ finish. Aftershaves were awesome!
20220120_145403.jpg

Back
Top Bottom