SOTD: Saturday 14th July - Friday 20th July 2018.

Very clever and a great read.
Thanks.
Iain (@Digimonkey) very kindly gifted me a pack (it's not a tuck in Britain is it @Boru62?)
Most definitely not Barry, our fathers and grandfathers would be scratching their heads if you asked for a tuck.

Pre: Cold water face wash
Brush: Vie-Long 13052 Horse
Soap: Boots Shave Stick
Razor: Gem HFT
Blade: Gem Stainless ptfe

I like shave sticks and this one has a few fans in the U.S. and yet until now I haven't tried it.
Why not? It's three and a half times dearer than Palmolive that's why, and
I suspected it wouldn't be as good as Palmolive and knew it wouldn't be three and a half times better.
Well, it is pretty good, a nice clean inoffensive soapy smell, decent cushion and slickness.
It's no Palmolive but 50g of decent soap in a nice plastic travel tube for less than two quid, I'm not complaining.

Yesterday's SOTD

Paradigm Titanium II
Personna (2) Polsilver (4)
Acqua Di Parma cream and aftershave
Acqua Di Parma Colonia edc

You would think with the above set-up I would get a stunning shave. Unfortunately this wasn't the case.
The Personna blade which worked wonders with the REX Ambassador was like a different blade in the Paradigm. Not very smooth and could of got a closer shave using a butter knife.
I swapped it out for Polsilver and normal service was resumed.

I was "out-out" yesterday with my closest mates for one of their birthdays, hence my belated SOTD.
A number of 'light Ales' were consumed. Well it would be rude not to wouldn't it.
My current status is 'Delicate'

I'm the one in the centre, with my mates hand on my shoulder. A brilliant day with great mates.

Cheers
Rob

[Photo to come later...]

APR Fresca Soap, A/S and EdP
YaQi 2-band Mysterious Space
MÜHLE Rocca & Ladas Stainless

Excellent shave to be had today. I started at the base of my beard and worked down for a change instead of starting below my Adam's apple and working up. Result, great shave. Always nice to try something new and mix it up a bit. Slight burn from the aftershave and a great, matched scent all-round. The Ladas blade has far exceeded expectations. In other news, I'll need to look for a blade guard or case for my Rocca as the RazoRock leather guard has now deformed after not a huge amount of use... shame!

Most definitely not Barry, our fathers and grandfathers would be scratching their heads if you asked for a tuck.

K - Okay - fair enough - I'll take that - as a confirmed pedant I would be a hypocrite otherwise. You try to do someone a favour? I guess @Barry Giddens I will not bother sending the puck of soap to you as I had intended? Ha ha ha - cheers - I.

K - Okay - fair enough - I'll take that - as a confirmed pedant I would be a hypocrite otherwise. You try to do someone a favour? I guess @Barry Giddens I will not bother sending the puck of soap to you as I had intended? Ha ha ha - cheers - I.
You're right I, he definitely doesn't deserve a cake of soap, and if one's going begging, look no further.

Great pic, Rob. And a dangerous bunch of lads by the look. [emoji6]