SOTD : Saturday 13th March to Friday 19th March 2021

SOTD : 13th March 2021.

61.jpg
Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Nivea Men DEEP CLEAN Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Cien ~ PURE Fragrance Free Sensitive Bar Soap + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.
Brush: Omega 48.
Face Lather.
Lather : Phoenix & Beau ~ Citra Royale Shaving Soap.
Blade : Silver Star Super Stainless. (D1)
Razor: Muhle r41.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils.+ 3 menthol crystals. Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel)./Wilko ~ Men's Moisturiser/ Brut ~ Sport Style ASL.

Greetings,

A new shave set up to start the weekend....After the uncertainty of losing my job there has been a glimmer of hope after our union had another meeting the outcome was that our management have been told that they still have adequate funding for our plant, despite it's main lender going into administration. those that are furloughed return to work in April on a 3 day week rota for 4-5 weeks due to covid-19 working rules and because the weakness in the market....we have been guaranteed work until the end of the year, after that it's uncertain...Not the best outcome by a long shot but at least i have something until i can get something with more stability and when it comes along I'll bite the bullet and go for it! regardless of my employer..

Carrying on using the Silver Star SS, another blade from the lord camp...A excellent razor/blade combo feeling very smooth & assertive...The P&B Citra Royale soap i haven't used for a while it provided me with a excellent slick protective lather with a really nice fragrance throughout each pass leaving a wonderful post shave feeling to my face.

A very enjoyable 3 pass + pickups close comfortable /near BBS shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off a with a generous splash of Brut ~ Sport Style ASL.

My face is feeling smooth cool, & smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Last edited:

Pre:
Face Lather.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils.+ 3 menthol crystals. Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel)./Wilko ~ Men's Moisturiser/ Brut ~ Sport Style ASL.

Greetings,

A new shave set up to start the weekend....After the uncertainty of losing my job there has been a glimmer of hope after our union had another meeting the outcome was that our management have been told plan that they still have adequate funding for our plant, despite it's main lender going into administration. those that are furloughed return to work in April on a 3 day week rota for 4-5 weeks due to covid-19 working rules and because the weakness in the market....we have been guaranteed work until the end of the year, after that it's uncertain...Not the best outcome by a long shot but at least i have something until i can get something with more stability and when it comes along I'll bite the bullet and go for it! regardless of my employer..

Carry using the Silver Star SS, another blade from the lord camp...A excellent razor/blade combo feeling very smooth & assertive...The P&B Citra Royale soap i haven't used for a while it provided me with a excellent slick protective lather with a really nice fragrance throughout each pass leaving a wonderful post shave feeling to my face.

A very enjoyable 3 pass + pickups close comfortable /near BBS shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off a with a generous splash of Brut ~ Sport Style ASL.

That's good news B and should give you time to make the decision that's right for you.

we have been guaranteed work until the end of the year, after that it's uncertain...Not the best outcome by a long shot but at least i have something until i can get something with more stability and when it comes along I'll bite the bullet and go for it! regardless of my employer..

Anything that removes the immediacy of the situation, and gives breathing room to formulate your next step is a step in the right direction. Nice one (y)

Hi! Shave #14:
HjS7tD3.jpg

Pre: Homemade olive oil soap.
Lather: Stirling Ben Franklin + The Intergalactic Indestructible Shatterproff Travel Scuttle by Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements.
Brush: Shavemac Americana.
Razor: Gillette Fatboy.
Blade: Danidom (#2).
Take care and have a nice day!

Saturday, 13 March 2021

PreShave: Warm to hot water—most from the boiled kettle, some from the tap
Cream: GFT Eucris
Brush: Kent BK8
Bowl: My recycled T&H cream bowl
Razor: Futur (3.0, 2.5, 2)
Blade Feather (1)
Post Shave: Alum

Fragrance: Eucrus

My usual Saturday setup, with a Feather and the razor dialled down a bit. It was a close and smooth shave; and it was a nice slow and relaxing way to start the morning. Have a good weekend, folks.

Sat 13th SOTD
Soap Henri et Victoria Cognac & Cuban Cigars New 1st Use!
Brush
Yaqi 26mm Lucky Dice Tuxedo
Razor Gillette Rocket HD
Blade KAI 5th (Mysterious KAI Blades PIF Participation)
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Thayers + Hyaluronic + Clubman Whisky Wood
New cigar soap! From the tub...too mild but can detect something aromatic. The actual scent only comes out during lathering and ohhh my..very nice...aromatic cigar scent..though abit too mild for my nose. Struggled to get more... the performance was good.
Shave with razor paired with the blade was ok. Mostly smooth and comfortable for 3passes for a bbs to dfs result without any issues. The light cigarish scent remains after rinsing...very nice. Wish I had gotten the balm too so the scent can last longer
20210312_200453.jpg
20210313_080323.jpg

SOTD : 13th March 2021.

View attachment 66267

Pre:
Face Lather.

Greetings,

A new shave set up to start the weekend....After the uncertainty of losing my job there has been a glimmer of hope after our union had another meeting the outcome was that our management have been told plan that they still have adequate funding for our plant, despite it's main lender going into administration. those that are furloughed return to work in April on a 3 day week rota for 4-5 weeks due to covid-19 working rules and because the weakness in the market....we have been guaranteed work until the end of the year, after that it's uncertain...Not the best outcome by a long shot but at least i have something until i can get something with more stability and when it comes along I'll bite the bullet and go for it! regardless of my employer..

Carry using the Silver Star SS, another blade from the lord camp...A excellent razor/blade combo feeling very smooth & assertive...The P&B Citra Royale soap i haven't used for a while it provided me with a excellent slick protective lather with a really nice fragrance throughout each pass leaving a wonderful post shave feeling to my face.

Glad to hear you have had some good news in the interim.

Back
Top Bottom