SOTD : Saturday 13th June - Friday 19th June 2020

I think I get the gist. And the gist is, 'Just don't bother with the Scottish accent you ignorant twat'.

I consider myself expelled from the 'Learn Glaswegian in a week' class

I think I get the gist. And the gist is, 'Just don't bother with the Scottish accent you ignorant twat'.

I consider myself expelled from the 'Learn Glaswegian in a week' class
Not at all - I can take little pride from being Glaswegian - other than the fact we can swear better than anyone - possibly - with the exception of Australians - they are really good at it. 'Fair suck of the Sav?' - to quote. Do sign up for the lessons - ya fud - your life will be enriched - c**t - baw bag - English fanny - a whole world of expletives awaits you... the correct use of 'amurney' - ha ha ha - I.

Last edited:
Tue 16th June.

Cyril Salter /MS.ED2band
P & B Citra Royale
RazoRock S/S Hawk V3-OC
Schick Proline [ 7 ]
Tuff Green A/S Lotion

After a run of Shaves with The Hawk V3-A plate I had one with the OC version. A very nice close Shave was attained without any hassle, but I think on balance the A plate suits me better, as a Daily Shaver it delivers a slightly more relaxed Shave.

Date:- 16 June 2020

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- WCS Two-Tone Tall (Blue & White) Extra Dense Synth. 26/56mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Declaration Grooming ~ Fourth & Pine
Razor/Blade:- Gillette Fatboy (7 & 5) G2 1961 / Gillette Stainless (red & white) #8
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Natural Glycerin (20 drops) & Tea Tree Antiseptic (10) / The Stray Whisker Aftershave Balm (Australian made)

16/06/20
Pre: Sainsbury's Bergamot & Nectarine
Brush: Alpha Outlaw Titanium
Soap: Tabac
Razor: Schick B2 Repeating Razor 1927-32
Blade: Personna Injector (2)
Post shave: Cold water Splash, EO infused Witch Hazel
Balm: Vintage Tabac Black
Aftershave: Tabac

3 very comfortable passes for a BBS finish, a nice slick lather from the ever reliable Tabac. a nice post shave leaving me clean, supple and smelling very 70's.
Another plus, after a bit of email tennis, about the cosmetic issue with the Rockwell Model T door closing, Rockwell saw it in their hearts to send me a new FOC razor which turned up today. Now that is what i call fantastic customer service. The issue does not affect the shave or Razor in any way it just niggled me when looking at it.
WELL DONE ROCKWELL

Stay safe and enjoy your day All

Tabac Tues 16th SOTD
Soap Tabac
Brush Yaqi 26mm Rainbow
Razor RR German 37 Slant
Blade Tiger Platinum 7th
Post & Aftershave
Ice Water + Special Thayers Mix
Hyaluronic Acid
Clubman WhiskyWood
Top quality lather from Tabac! Load directly from tub then face lather with my best synthetic brush. Super thick, creamy and slick. Shave with razor paired with blade was excellent! So smooth and so comfortable. Eventhough can feel the sharpness is less, the shave was very pleasant. 3+1 multiple passes with no weepers nor irritation and resulted in a very close shave even at trouble area. Icy cold water rinse followed by Thayers and Hyaluronic then WhiskyWood. BBS with rating 9.8/10. Feels so good!

That's a strong breeze blowing over the top of your brush! P.