SOTD : Saturday 12th June to Friday 18th June 2021.

Chris, I'm almost 99% sure they are not Crystals. From what I remember they are sharpest Israeli blade from that factory, the Bluebeard's Revenge was the unbranded one like the Tomy, which is the smoothest of the 3.
I trust your knowledge of blades Shubs so you're probably right. I had always assumed those crystals were the same as the supermarket branded blades.

Prep: Shower
Pre: Prorasso Green
Brush: Yaqi Lucky Dice.
Soap: Razorock XXX Fresco

Head
Razor: Leaf
Blades: Derby Black SE.

Face
Razor: Merkur 33c
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue

Post: cold splash, mentholated witch hazel and Benjamin's mentholated bay rum

Had a cold water shave today. First time using a GSB and although there was 4 day thick stubble it dealt with it all in 2 passes plus pick ups.

The leaf has been a revelation in terms of head shaving. I was very cackhanded using a de and this is so much quicker, easier and most importantly efficient.

All that menthol combined with the bay rum have me smelling like a polo in a rum cocktail. Lovely stuff.

20210612_123652.jpg
SOTD 12th June - theme of "These are a few of my favourite things"

Pre - PAA Cube
Brush - Yaqi Sagrada Familia Tuxedo
Soap - P&B Sanskrit
Razor - Ever Ready 1912
Blade - Gem Personna SSC #1
Post - Brut ASL & Musgo Real Balm

My first time in a restaurant tonight in 16 months so a selection of some of my favourites.
Super smooth 3 passes, BBS finish as a result of slow strokes and taking my time and some lovely scents going on here.
Enjoy this gorgeous weather Gentlemen and continue to be safe.
PS.
Happy Birthday Sig Solo

12 June

Signature Soaps Hibernia
Razorock Bruce
Razorock Game Changer .68-P
Feather Hi-stainless
Signature Soaps Hibernia splash

View attachment 71560

An excellent shave this morning. Two passes and a very comfortable, smooth result.
Ps. The Signature Soap splashes are as phenomenal as the soaps.
Thank you, I appreciate that.

Back
Top Bottom