Proraso Sandalwood Pre Shave
Proraso Sandalwood Soap
Zenith Boar Brush
Feather Portable with a Feather Blade
Alum and Rinse
Thayers Witch Hazel
Palmer's for Men Moisturiser
Proraso Sandalwood AS

I don't use Feather DE blades very often as they are expensive for just 2 shaves....but today was a shave made in heaven
A great start for what is destined to be a very busy week.

14 January

PAA Harvest Moon
Yaqi Sagrada Familia synthetic
Feather AS-D1
Feather Hi-stainless
Bart's Balm lime oil asb

Swift shave this morning with the Feather razor producing a clean result in a single pass. Astonishing for a razor with such a mild reputation.

Mon 14th Jan

RazoRock Syn. 24mm
EJ Cooling Menthol cream
Schick N3
Schick Twin - Japan [ 9 ]
Alcolado Glacial A/S Splash

It is not often that I am disappointed with a Shave, not a disaster but not as good as expected. Normally the N3/Twin Blade delivers the smoothest of Shaves with a great finish. Today, the Razor/Blade combo was tugging when working around the chin and did not feel at all good.
I was using this cream for the first time, but rather think it is a blade problem as normally am good for 15 or so Shaves. Had a much better Shave experience yesterday with the C1,and that is a Razor which requires careful handling. Will try out another Twin Blade Shave tomorrow, using the "O" Clone.

+ 1 on the Floid Vigoroso.... One of my all time favourite aftershave splashes..Superb stuff!..

That background photograph looks suspiciously like a shaved chimp from Manchester with a head like a f*cking orange!

Prep: Wash with Nivea Sensitive
Pre: Proraso Sensitive Pre-shave
Brush: Omega 10019 Pure Bristle
Soap: Lea Original stick
Razor: Gillette '67 Tech
Blade: Voskhod (3 and last - starting to drag a little)
ASL: Duru Lemon
ASB: Barts Lime

Cracking lather from the Lea stick and the budget Omega brush. The blade has gone south pretty quickly which is a bit of a shame but still gave a DFS on 3 passes with pick ups under the chin.

Have a good evening.

Cheers
Steve

What razor is that?