SOTD : Saturday 10th October to Friday 16th October 2020.

BrianH

Supporter
Supporter
Fantastic Soap Chris , I have an addiction to it :) the scent is very much one that I enjoy, and the signature base for me can hold it's head high with any. In fact for me all of Bryan's Scents are very good , so very well balanced to my nose.
Your comments are very much appreciated - genuinely makes it all worthwhile. Regards Brian

Sat 17th SOTD
Soap The Goodfellas Smile Italian Orange
Brush Yaqi 24mm Sagrada Familia
Razor Gillette British RFB
Blade Gillette Winner Platinum #1
Post & Aftershave
Ice Water + Special Thayers Mix
Hyaluronic + Aqua Velva Musk
Fantastic lather from soap and brush combo. Creamy and slick with nice scent.
Shave with razor paired with the blade was good & efficient. Smooth and comfortable but a tad less than London Bridge blade. 3passes for bbs result but somehow some minor weepers. Excellent post & aftershave. Rating 9/10
20201017_125531.jpg

Sat 17th SOTD
Soap The Goodfellas Smile Italian Orange
Brush Yaqi 24mm Sagrada Familia
Razor Gillette British RFB
Blade Gillette Winner Platinum #1
Post & Aftershave
Ice Water + Special Thayers Mix
Hyaluronic + Aqua Velva Musk
Fantastic lather from soap and brush combo. Creamy and slick with nice scent.
Shave with razor paired with the blade was good & efficient. Smooth and comfortable but a tad less than London Bridge blade. 3passes for bbs result but somehow some minor weepers. Excellent post & aftershave. Rating 9/10
View attachment 60381
I'm always envious of your brushes showing lather "Mr Whippy style" - I have yet to master this ....

I'm always envious of your brushes showing lather "Mr Whippy style" - I have yet to master this ....
Ive been trying. Even with lots of lather, getting Mr Whippy part isn't easy. Hat's off to @chard52142.
Thank you very much for your compliments guys!
Just built a nice luscious lather and twirl the brush around, gathering it and lastly pull-off at the top to get the tip...I hope this can explain it.
May take quite a few tries to gather into a nice whippy... :D ;)

Top Bottom