Her name is Rio - Claymore Evolution
The Girl from Ipanema - Feather Professional
Carnival in Rio - DC Shaves Cashmere
Copacabana - ADP Collezione
Samba del Rio - Oh yes please

View attachment 78334

A shave as close as a Brazilian

Have a great one you wonderful people and I love you all

Brazil just doesn't have girls who produce punk/metal better than this. From Brazilians to Beavers

Close Up Flirting GIF

417BA962-735E-4EA4-9D53-3CBE7D170473.jpeg

SOTD: 13/10/2021

Razor: Hone 15a
Blade: Feather Hi-Stainless , 2nd use
Brush: Yaqi Orbital
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: Shower and Baxter’s face scrub
Prep: PAA Cube Menthol Soap
Soap: Stirling Orange Chill Puck
Aftershave: TOBS No. 7 Lime Aftershave
Balm: Stirling Orange Chill Lotion
Additional Care: Osma Laboratoires Alum Block

It was a delightful chilled citrus day today. Smooth and easy just like…

13/10/2021 - OCtober

Razor: ATT R2
Blade: Gillette Nacet (2)
Brush: PAA Peregrino
Soap: RazoRock The Dead Sea

IMG_20211013_115834.jpg

I wasn't expecting to enjoy the R2 as much as I did. It's an ATT - I shouldn't have doubted it.

I love the smell of The Dead Sea but I felt some irritation by the second pass and a bit of frag burn from the splash. I've never had this before from this range. Gutted.

Boycie, the Dead Sea soap is the twin of Santa Maria del Fiore Sapone Da Barba as I am sure you knew and is easily one of the top five non-tallow soaps that I have ever used (#1 being Sudsy Soapery). Perhaps the irritation is because you shaved too close? :unsure:

I don't think it's a closeness thing - it's a chemical type burn I've had with other scented soaps that haven't agreed with me. Different to the razor burn type feeling.

Threw things I'm wondering about - I) I wonder if the properties of a soap can change over a few months thereby impacting concentration levels? II) We've just got an inflatable hot tub that I've been enjoying for the past few days. I'm still working out the chemical balance of the water - turns out I'm shit at chemistry. I wonder if the repeated exposure to chlorine and low pH water is increasing my sensitivity? III) I may just be getting more pathetic as I get older.

Satanfriendly

Supporter
Supporter
I don't think it's a closeness thing - it's a chemical type burn I've had with other scented soaps that haven't agreed with me. Different to the razor burn type feeling.

Threw things I'm wondering about - I) I wonder if the properties of a soap can change over a few months thereby impacting concentration levels? II) We've just got an inflatable hot tub that I've been enjoying for the past few days. I'm still working out the chemical balance of the water - turns out I'm shit at chemistry. I wonder if the repeated exposure to chlorine and low pH water is increasing my sensitivity? III) I may just be getting more pathetic as I get older.

Pathetic

Did you get the optional slide with it? ;)

inflatable-water-pool-for-kids.jpg

Top Bottom