SOTD : Saturday 06th March to Friday 12th March 2021

Nice to see the new knot getting an outing, the tanifuji looks beautiful straight from the hone eh...what a treat !
Thanks Jay

It took a wonderful edge and was a joy to shave and enjoyed the S.V. 4.3 Beta I take it for granted and shouldn't as it is a wonderful soap that last and lasts. The New Knot was good I might have it set just a little high so will lower it a bit tomorrow.

Thanks Jay

It took a wonderful edge and was a joy to shave and enjoyed the S.V. 4.3 Beta I take it for granted and shouldn't as it is a wonderful soap that last and lasts. The New Knot was good I might have it set just a little high so will lower it a bit tomorrow.
Yes I must use my SV more often it’s perfect for straight shaving might have to pull out the 70th anniversary for tomorrow’s shave

160239609_576389813281353_797180569300995386_n.jpg
Prep: Shower, Palmolive Olive Oil Soap
Soap: London Oatcake Lavender Melt (from Newbie Box)
Brush: Multicolour DS Cosmetics handle with 26mm Ubersoft know
Razor: Parker 22R Interceptor
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue (2)
It would be churlish to say the GSB blade is anything other than superb. Even better on its second day if I'm honest.
The oatcake soap makes claims regarding no need for post shave moisturising etc. but it didn't feel as good as the Signature soap - or indeed the Stirling I've been using. Blob of Nivea brought everything back into balance. I'm now feeling in the pink, and ready to roar on the team this afternoon. Dewch ymlaen Bois!

Back
Top Bottom