SOTD : Saturday 06th February to Friday 12th February 2021.

I guess we’re all different but as you say hopefully the next shave will be better but for me it wasn’t sharp enough & it was basically tugging from the first stroke.
i’ll give it another go tomorrow.
The Fitjar Islands soap is top drawer mate it really is, everything they do seems to be class.
The pre shave charcoal bar is very small & pricey however iv had it 6 months & hardly put a dent in it.
It’s quite possibly one of the best pre shave soaps/oils out there.
This one is water based so no oily, scummy residue in the sink.
I got mine from @Executiveshavingcompany and i have to say when it’s getting near the end of i will buy a new one.
I make my own preshave oil now but i like to mix it up & the fitjar is what i’ll use.
If you haven’t used their creams you really must.
well worth the money in my eyes
I will add though that I don’t have tough or coarse hair I have fairly light beard growth so that could be why I find it much smoother hope it does work better for you in the next one though. Thank you for that I’ve been eyeing it up on executive shaving along with the creams and soaps but the charcoal bar is out of stock at the minute, soon as it’s back in stock I will pick one up found pre shaves to clog the razor in the past but will give this one a try sounds great

It’s probably just my face mate
i don’t get on the Personna either yet some people like them.
i’m a big feather fan and when people were comparing the Kai to feather i was pretty excited.
Never mind onwards & upwards.
As for the Fitjar Islands have you tried their own website ?
Can’t say I’m a fan of personna not in the asd2 but haven’t tried one in other razors could be different I stick to feathers never found Kai to be that much better to warrant paying the extra to be fair. Didn’t think to look at the fitjar islands site will have a look thank you

Back
Top Bottom