Solid scent/cologne

Its been a while since i was last on here. there isn't much about solid colognes, and the like.
after a bit of a look round the internet, i took the plunge and got some from a company called the solid cologne project.
they are based in scotland. i've just tried a dab of the "arabic oud" so far so good. quite a pleasant smell for me at least.
i also got "harris" which is quite 'fresh and clean' smelling and "viking" which has a bit of a spanish leather vibe.

ordered on the 1st dec, delivered today.
just for clarity, i have no affiliation to the company and paid for them myself. if you are interested in solid scent, they might be worth a look.
steve

a short update.
been wearing the oud quite a bit since it arrived, i like the smell, but i'm rubbish at comparisons so can't tell you what else it smells like! it seems to last quite a while, 5+hours, but it wears quite close. at least with just a single wipe per side of the neck
been trying the viking last night and today. this has a spanish leather (i have t+h version) sort of smell, i put 2 wipes per side last night and my misses made comment that it smelled nice, so it seems to be more "smellable" to others, but i am not sure it lasted as long. will test it for the rest of the week

Back
Top Bottom