SNMIRN DE Razor AKA Baby Futur First Use & Thoughts

D

Deleted member 12673

hey people so I just used my m SNMIRN DE razor AKA baby futur first use & thoughts with my favourite blade gillette nacet

so started off testing the waters and first few strokes with number one then number 3, 5 and straight to 8,
then to my surprised i settled towards number 3, normally i go straight towards the top settings and geenerally stick there when it comes to adjustables

number 3 just took everything off smoothly with such ease, literally like a knife through butter,

very efficent, quite aggressive on the more higher settings and definately more aggressive then say the gillette slim and gillette black beauty

bare in mind im a head shaver with very thick and coarse hair and this munched straight through it,
honestly its on amazon for £9.99 delivered here in the uk and imo its such a bargain for such an amazing razor

im actually very shocked as when i use a razor i always ask myself when saying could this be a razor for life,
and no joke this razor for just a tenner can easily do it for me, very happy with this razor

doesnt clog at all obviously bare in mind i only had a few days worth of growth so cant really do it justice unless i have 5-7 days + worth of growth

easy going against the grain, only downer i'd put on it is the fact that if youve got wet handles the handle can get a bit slippy,
however the handle is like a nice length but the weight is very nice too,

you would never guess this razor is only a tenner and imo its a steal for a tenner! :)

like anything in this wet shaving community YMMV

anyways what are your thoughts on this SNMIRN DE Razor AKA Baby Futur Razor? any fans?

hey people so I just used my m SNMIRN DE razor AKA baby futur first use & thoughts with my favourite blade gillette nacet

so started off testing the waters and first few strokes with number one then number 3, 5 and straight to 8,
then to my surprised i settled towards number 3, normally i go straight towards the top settings and geenerally stick there when it comes to adjustables

number 3 just took everything off smoothly with such ease, literally like a knife through butter,

very efficent, quite aggressive on the more higher settings and definately more aggressive then say the gillette slim and gillette black beauty

bare in mind im a head shaver with very thick and coarse hair and this munched straight through it,
honestly its on amazon for £9.99 delivered here in the uk and imo its such a bargain for such an amazing razor

im actually very shocked as when i use a razor i always ask myself when saying could this be a razor for life,
and no joke this razor for just a tenner can easily do it for me, very happy with this razor

doesnt clog at all obviously bare in mind i only had a few days worth of growth so cant really do it justice unless i have 5-7 days + worth of growth

easy going against the grain, only downer i'd put on it is the fact that if youve got wet handles the handle can get a bit slippy,
however the handle is like a nice length but the weight is very nice too,

you would never guess this razor is only a tenner and imo its a steal for a tenner! :)

like anything in this wet shaving community YMMV

anyways what are your thoughts on this SNMIRN DE Razor AKA Baby Futur Razor? any fans?
Completely agree with your entire write up, love mine :)

I have it and agree for the price you can’t complain, it give a great smooth shave, and can be turned from an aggressive massive blade feel beast to a baby smooth mild shaver with a quick twist. It’s a great addition my collection.
How can they make razors like this sooo cheap? Plus the magnetic cap is solid, not once did I ever think it was going to come off tbh

I bought mine after seeing Kevy with it on a YouTube video. I have a Futur which is too aggressive for me but for around a tenner I thought I would give the SNMIRN a try. Very pleasantly surprised. Much less aggressive than the Futur and could easily be a daily driver.

I bought mine after seeing Kevy with it on a YouTube video. I have a Futur which is too aggressive for me but for around a tenner I thought I would give the SNMIRN a try. Very pleasantly surprised. Much less aggressive than the Futur and could easily be a daily driver.
Nice to hear that, I'm really tempted to get the original merkur futur

Is the futur a lot more aggressive then the baby futur or would you say just a tad bit more?

Is the futur a lot more aggressive then the baby futur or would you say just a tad bit more?
I have both and a clone Futur and the original is a lot more aggressive! That said I love it and it’s still a smooth shaving razor, I personally think it’s aggressiveness is over emphasised.

I have both and a clone Futur and the original is a lot more aggressive! That said I love it and it’s still a smooth shaving razor, I personally think it’s aggressiveness is over emphasised.
I'm not normally a colour of the gold colour but the futur in gold does look slick tbh

For me, the Futur is much more aggressive. I've gone back to the Futur from time to time and regardless of blade choice it doesn't work for me. As always, YMMV.

thought i'd give this razor a wizz and i love this razor,
has to be one of the best value for money adjustables out there too

What are your favourite razors right now Saj?

You'd be pleased to hear I made a new batch of my foul smelling oil blend. Smells terrible but it's good stuff nonetheless! I have started using it on my legs and elbows where I have dry skin, I think it should do some good over a few weeks.

Reactions: saj
What are your favourite razors right now Saj?

You'd be pleased to hear I made a new batch of my foul smelling oil blend. Smells terrible but it's good stuff nonetheless! I have started using it on my legs and elbows where I have dry skin, I think it should do some good over a few weeks.
Defo day the vintage pal injector razor, small nimble head, easy to use and has to cut yourself, so perfect for a quick clean shave

Adjustables wise I have to say this baby futur the SMNIRM, actually enjoy it more then the Gillette Fatboy, slim and super adjustable long handle I've got, so speaks volume for a razor that costs a tenner lool

Obviously YMMV, everyone's personal experience will be different and some may love it or hate it

Btw the Gillette adjustables are great razors and work well but something about this razor I really like

How about you? Are you shaving 6or growing your beard back?

Defo day the vintage pal injector razor, small nimble head, easy to use and has to cut yourself, so perfect for a quick clean shave

Adjustables wise I have to say this baby futur the SMNIRM, actually enjoy it more then the Gillette Fatboy, slim and super adjustable long handle I've got, so speaks volume for a razor that costs a tenner lool

Obviously YMMV, everyone's personal experience will be different and some may love it or hate it

Btw the Gillette adjustables are great razors and work well but something about this razor I really like

How about you? Are you shaving 6or growing your beard back?

I've been intrigued by Injector razors for a while, but never got around to trying one on the rationale I have so many DE blades, buying a razor which uses a different type of blade will result in even fewer of those blades being used!

Yeah, I'm still unbearded. I'm quite enjoying having a bald face for now, it's nice having the shaving ritual once again. I've been enjoying using my Yaqi Old Type clone recently,

Reactions: saj
Back
Top Bottom