Slickboys customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I’d seen it back then..
Yes I wish you had too because a comment how long down the line is a bit pointless, oh and if you think that is an acceptable practice as a business to put your mess up on a customer then more fool you that’s all I can say I don’t accept damaged goods.

Your photo showed nothing
It didn’t need to I have nothing to prove to you, maybe one day you will receive a damaged product or perhaps a faulty one but that will be okie and you will just have to put up with it because like you say you wouldn’t want to complain and you needn’t say anything on here or think of returning it as that would be a contradiction maybe you will be asked to not only pay for delivery but also for returns too.

Your photo showed nothing
All I was actually asking for my friend was the free returns service and replacement of a product that didn’t meet quality control, the soap maker herself wasn’t happy when she saw the labelling quality neither was she impressed with her distributors customer service. The guy lost out because of his cocky attitude and disregard for the laws. I would have quite happily returned the product and said no more. I’ve never before or since had any incident of this kind but you are most welcome to do business with him I really couldn’t care less

Sorry for your trouble @Olie29
Hope the matter gets resolved for you.

Did anyone receive an email from Shave Lounge?
The website is back up and running, though they have limited stock, they are looking to build inventory over the coming days/weeks
View attachment 79679
Sorted a long time ago just an old post that the trolls have brought back to the surface

I too had an email from shave lounge it’s excellent news and if there customer service is as good as it was previously then there will be no question about who gets my business

I am a relative newbie to TSR and, as the saying goes, I don't have a dog in this race, but if people persist with this type of conflict there is a good argument for an enforced Time Out of say, a month, it gives the participants a chance to calm down and gives a little bit of peace to the rest of us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom