Slickboys customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toby do you have nothing to do today but comment on old posts ? to answer your question yes I would you shouldn’t be in business if you can’t get it right. Such a thing as quality control..might not have been much of that going on with your vintage paraphernalia but I expect my modern stuff to be right
Vintage is perfect.

I wouldn't threaten a mans livelihood over a crooked label that wasn't even his doing.

Vintage is perfect.

I wouldn't threaten a mans livelihood over a crooked label that wasn't even his doing.
It’s not what he sent it’s how he tried to deal with it after the fact. So yes when a company tries to break the law and charge me unlawfully for the return of a faulty product I’m happy to ruin his business as that’s not the type of person who should be in business in the first place. A faults a fault no matter how small, if you had read the post you would already see this being discussed but specially for you Toby we can go through it again.. you are special after all. Let me know if you are satisfied with the response Toby ?

I’d like to pick up on some points.
Yes maybe Finn could of handled it better but
1. Your picture shows absolutely nothing, not a thing ‍
2. You’re happy to destroy his business over it?
3. The best till last.. you’ve reported him to Trading Standards but you were happy to buy a non- certified soap in the first place!
Almost laughable

I’d like to pick up on some points.
Yes maybe Finn could of handled it better but
1. Your picture shows absolutely nothing, not a thing ‍
2. You’re happy to destroy his business over it?
3. The best till last.. you’ve reported him to Trading Standards but you were happy to buy a non- certified soap in the first place!
Almost laughable
I’d like to point out one thing this was resolved ages ago and when I purchased I wasn’t aware he was breaking the law selling products that hadn’t been certified. I have lots of things going on I’m really not worried about anyone’s opinion on the poor customer I received when purchasing a tub of soap the best part of a year ago. Thanks for your input

I’d like to point out one thing this was resolved ages ago and when I purchased I wasn’t aware he was breaking the law selling products that hadn’t been certified. I have lots of things going on I’m really not worried about anyone’s opinion on the poor customer I received when purchasing a tub of soap the best part of a year ago. Thanks for your input
Wish I’d seen it back then..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom