Slickboys customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would let them know how much potential custom they have lost because of their couldn't care less attatude.

Kick them in the nuts!

Paul.
Lol just got an email to say they have just gone live with another limited drop...will let them keep this one I might have been tempted before. Have opened a dispute will see what comes of it but I might just do that and make them realise just how important customer service really is

I do like how they have time for advertising a new drop but not for resolving current issues

I've ordered quite a lot from Slickboys with no issues but as people say you don't find out about customer service until there is a problem to resolve.
I too have ordered before without problem but not till I have questioned something that they responded in this way saying they don’t have a free returns service and the customer is liable which is all very well if it’s change of mind but if it’s defective that then becomes an issue

For how long have they kept stumm re return?
As I said he was messaging back and forth every 5 minutes then once I said I don’t think I should be liable for returns postage as it’s not due to change of mind all communication seized that was this afternoon not heard since but he seems to have plenty of time for further advertising this evening

As I said it’s not a huge issue it’s overhanging on one side of the tub but when unscrewing it caught my hand almost pulling it off which is not what I want, some people might not mind but I see presentation as part of what you are paying for at £27 a tub and don’t want one that the label comes off of leaving it looking less than desirable, I have a diagnosed medical condition of OCD and maybe it’s just me but it’s a huge trigger. He did confirm that the others are not like this so I don’t see why I should pay as much as everyone else and be left with a defective one just the way I am I’m afraid, he didn’t deny that it shouldn’t be like this but just said they don’t have a free returns service and that it’s down to the customer to pay any returns costs for replacement

here’s a photo

C957F2F6-B769-483E-B079-C288A1CFD692.jpeg

So we are talking hours. Take a deep breath and try to relax. Give the guy a fair chance to sort this out before bringing in the cavalry.
I think the point is they don’t offer a free returns service for change of mind or defect / damage that’s not very good in my mind and when questioned he suddenly vanished, that’s not lawful it’s fine for change of mind but not defective items he has an obligation to pay for defective returns..but I think he is already aware of this hence the sudden silence

So just to make sure I've got this right, we're talking about an off-centre sticky label as the defect. Correct?
It’s the fact that it’s hanging off and wants to pull off on opening the tub I don’t particularly want a nice tub of artisan soap with a half ripped off label after a few uses not at £27 presentation matters if it was a little off centre I could live with that it’s the fact it’s coming off in my hand that’s annoying, as I said though others might not be bothered by sloppy work but I pay attention to detail and expect the label to be fit for the purpose intended ie sticking on the tub I see no point in buying fancy artisan soaps with sh**y presentation that’s what I’m paying for

Last edited:
It’s the fact that it’s hanging off and wants to pull off on opening the tub I don’t particularly want a nice tub of artisan soap with a half ripped off label after a few uses not at £27 presentation matters if it was a little off centre I could live with that it’s the fact it’s coming off in my hand that’s annoying
It's a tough one. I get what you're saying in terms of presentation and the impact on your OCD but arguably the soap still achieves its 'design intent'. As an example, Amazon will charge you for returns if the product is not defective and you want to return it. I've no dog in this fight but thought it worthwhile providing a different perspective on it.

Interestingly my issue with Slickboys is that they're prepared to sell US soaps that have not yet achieved the required certification for use in the UK & EU (although some of them have subsequently gained this).

It's a tough one. I get what you're saying in terms of presentation and the impact on your OCD but arguably the soap still achieves its 'design intent'. As an example, Amazon will charge you for returns if the product is not defective and you want to return it. I've no dog in this fight but thought it worthwhile providing a different perspective on it.

Interestingly my issue with Slickboys is that they're prepared to sell US soaps that have not yet achieved the required certification for use in the UK & EU (although some of them have subsequently gained this).
When somebody is willing to break one rule they are usually willing to break them all which Is what this has proven to me asking to pay returns. If I’d asked for my money back I could possibly see him classing it as change of mind but I’ve merely asked for it replacing as it’s something that really triggers me , I know not everybody is bothered but with artisan stuff part of what we are paying for is the nicely presented products and yes the good performance but when the presentation is off it just spoils the whole thing for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom