Sky tv and broadband ??

How hard is it to cancel this?
I binned sky 4 weeks ago and went down the home cooked hacked firestick route whats the worst to happen.
So sky can only offer me a max of 77mb in internet speed, so we have gone down the virgin route.

So i cancelled the tv package 3 weeks ago, and today cancelled the broadband, 45 mins later and trying to cancel has been a nightmare, dont matter how much i say tou cant offer me the speed all they wanna do is discount it took nearly an hour and 3 people. 22 years with sky and an hour to bloody cancel.
I just watched live F1 on sky with hdstreamz and it cost me nothing
Screenshot_2022-11-11-15-11-08-78_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2022-11-11-15-50-50-95_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

You got off lightly.

I cancelled Sky many years ago. Took me a few days of calls and prevarication on their part.
They were still pestering me with occasional cold calls and upselling and junk snail mails for months after. So be prepared.

Bottom line, it's easy to cancel (as is your right). Just harden up, get inventive and have a bit of fun with them at the same time :sneaky:

If you're not watching (or recording) any live TV think about cancelling your TV licence while you're at it. I did so three+ years ago. It's easy to do. I never looked back....

You got off lightly.

I cancelled Sky many years ago. Took me a few days of calls and prevarication on their part.
They were still pestering me with occasional cold calls and upselling and junk snail mails for months after. So be prepared.

Bottom line, it's easy to cancel (as is your right). Just harden up, get inventive and have a bit of fun with them at the same time :sneaky:

If you're not watching (or recording) any live TV think about cancelling your TV licence while you're at it. I did so three+ years ago. It's easy to do. I never looked back....
Tv licence will be next on the list tbh

Back
Top Bottom