Single pass

Dies anyone who shaves daily, use a very sharp blade and aggressive razor and do just one pass?
I have thick stubble and think that doing 2 passes is a major contribution to skin irritation round my neck.
I have done this with my 2011 Muhle R41 paired with a Lodz Polsilver and got a DFS finnish, shaving with this razor requires 100% concentration though and a light touch. P.

In my opinion the number of passes is less relevant than the number of strokes. Keep the two passes that seem necessary for shaving with a DE but pay attention at how many strokes you do during each pass. Especially how many strokes over the same area during the same pass.
I also tried a single pass and found it unsatisfactory. If the lather is perfect and you only shave with one stroke over the same area, it should work.

Yh I do one stroke over each area on a usual 2 pass shave, however this morning I did a WTG one stroke over each area and whilst using a more aggressive razor and fresh blade I got the same standard of shave after 1 pass of what I usually get after 2 passes if not better, I didn't even know this was possible oh and as @Blademonkey said I did have to watch my technique use a very light touch.