Single edge razor of the day.

Monday 13th SEptember
Schick G1, Jayaruh'd
Schick Proline B #7
QqxFkrn.jpg
Swoons falls over just love that handle, gives a real attack of Razor Envy

Swoons falls over just love that handle, gives a real attack of Razor Envy
Thanks. It is a lovely piece of work.
That is one really nice quality repair reimagining that handle makes it unique, I actually like it better than its original one, also this razor would look good with a black handle and different colour highlights as a relief A % job. Thanks for showing us your work, Much appreciated.
The handle was made by Jayaruh, across the pond. More well known for his wood turned brushes.

Saturday SEptember 25, 2021
Razor: Weck Med Prep Safety
Blade: Personna
Brush: Trotter Handcraft DSotM (Dark Side of the Moon)
Soap: Signature Hibernia
AS 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla 70
AS 2: Proraso Green Splash
Fragrance:
Consecutive Daily Shaves - # 1,053

Wonderful shave with the Med Prep which clears the whiskers with fewer strokes due to the wide swath it cuts. The Hibernia on 1st use was a pleasure to use. Nice medium scent strength which allows you to enjoy the scent without it over powering and being a distraction. Easy to load and not shy of water. It yields a great lather that is creamy and slick. This is a winner for me. 25th day of SEptember and just 5 more SE shaves to go. Clearly I will run out of days in the month before I run out of Vintage SE razors. This has been such a fun month I am considering selling my prized Vector SB and OC Razor...........time will tell. Have a great weekend everyone !!
IMG_20210924_203654803_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom