Single edge razor of the day.

I do enjoy Shaving with Vintage SE, but am finding that some of the AC/SE Razors when paired with the right blade do actually deliver consistently good quality Shaves, and can be used as Daily Shavers.

I am getting great Shaves with the Yaqi Raster V2 +Ikon handle used with the Kai Captain Titan Protouch MG.

IMG_1527.jpg

That's interesting. I have the Generals in brass, stainless and aluminium, which I bought when each first came out, so I presume that, if there are different marks, mine are Mark 1s. The handle on my brass General is completely plain, without rings or knurls of any sort.

I believe it is an Alpha handle. Mine came from the BST with two handles, the original and this knurled offering. Kind of fortunate as I only have the aluminium head and with these strange American threads nothing would fit. Except I had a spare brass handle available. Job done

I believe it is an Alpha handle. Mine came from the BST with two handles, the original and this knurled offering. Kind of fortunate as I only have the aluminium head and with these strange American threads nothing would fit. Except I had a spare brass handle available. Job done
Thanks for that information. It's a nice handle, although the Colonial plain one is fine. I just hauled my brass General out of the rack for its turn. It has rather more tarnish than yours, but my wife has pinched my Peek (!?).

Back
Top Bottom