Single edge razor of the day.

Saturday 15th October

AL9nZEW5VNlZ21QCOsrEElHoWvTHYmXgZj1sO1aiB9aPvc5YEKBlEP1afilrmWwmrr7KmnmeVoo61CeQKcXkcPSt1qFmocdOdJCj9l2hMeMyH6vEizpqSGy3RsrNjFwoK9cOdsUr8WuWeO7ZIBoO8HO-t-3g_Q=s800

Ganders Goat Soap w/Hop, Sage & Birch
OSP Spirits Shaving Soap & Vie-Long Amphora w/Cashmere Synthetic 24mm
Star 1912 (1919) & GEM by Personna (6)
OSP Spirits Aftershave

Wednesday 19th October

AL9nZEVqyS4eTFJyvldcwBNDS766vy6VzkDXkUM99vtiPeqG2fvzCzVh_Pd0XSPaJ909WeGM9-r2BNLEPnlPz9ejK-TH_5ptjdKIe9QkDrca2KUvDE58fOEJ7LcrU6igysrvhK6bP2ImZD9cfQc6S2hhikGR5Q=s800

Ganders Goat Soap w/Hop, Sage & Birch
Wickham's 1912 Union Square Shaving Soap & Razorock 400 Butterscotch w/HJM Professional Boar 25mm
GEM Junior Parade & GEM by Personna (3)
Pitralon Classic Aftershave

Following on from @Electrif with his use of the baton handled GEM Junior, I thought I'd give mine a run out as well. Smashing shave. It's a razor that I almost always overlook when picking a 1912 ... and shouldn't. It's refined. It gives a sound shave without any rawness that some can bring and on that, probably a sound choice for a first shave with a fresh GEM blade.

... it was a generous gift from Mike @mpf9ret.

He's a good fellow, that @mpf9ret ... I decided to do my own little ode to you Mike and finish my shave with a splash of Pitralon, an aftershave I would probably have completely overlooked if it were not for your continued pictures of it. I finally got the message :geek:

Wednesday October 19, 2022
Razor: Bedford Folding Safety Razor
Blade: Heavily Modified Gem SS
Brush: Graydog Cocobolo/Synbad
Soap: Wholly Kaw La Fougère Parfaite
AS 1: Alcoholado Eucaliptino 70
AS 2: Brut Splash
Fragrance: Brut Cologne
Consecutive Daily Shaves - # 1,443
That's a great looking razor, sometimes a shave is more enjoyable when you have to pay attention while doing it. :)

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom