Single edge razor of the day.

Thursday 5th August

AM-JKLWfqh2koO2lTOTtS_vrH_oq9kymPvjTsh77NTZZE38wKERV5WaXvo32wzwI1OQPw-QIBomVBYvhu43o6I40-5M7sXQOSuf_XzMX3mVZHmbV8krmE3RHpIMZJaMFhwaQDdequoQj-duiKLH_twd_-ZT3cw=s800

Ganders Goat Soap w/Hop, Sage & Birch
La Savonniere du Moulin Shaving Soap
Kent Infinity+ Silvertex Shaving Brush
GEM Junior Bar
GEM by Personna Stainless PTFE (4)
Puig Quorum Aftershave

I mused yesterday (of the GEM Damaskeene in reference to the 1912 patent model) that they really got it right the first time around. Well, that goes same again for the GEM Junior Bar, certainly one of the first safety razors to take the single edge blade format that we still use today and well over 100 years old. They really got it right the first time.

Once again....a little work was required but the result was perfect :)
Practically the same razor as the Natural Angle, but do you think the Featherweight is perhaps a tad easier?

I remember some years ago, after a couple of weeks of quite horrible illness I took my first shave. One pass with a Featherweight and fresh GEM. and those two weeks of growth came off no problem. That was a highly memorable shave. I'm going to dig my favourite Featherweight out this weekend. Cheers!

PS-Proraso
Soap-Castle Forbes Lavender
Brush-Omega Bristle
Blade-Feather Pro Guard
Razor-Cobra
AS-Barts Lavender
AAS-Tea Tree Oil Dilute

Recently returned from its holidays at Satanfriendlies mansion on the tropical beaches of Merseyside. I decided to give the Cobra a gallop. Excellent results with the Pro Guard blade and all done in one pass. Castle Forbes Lavender has always been a favourite, another soap I bought years ago and lost none of its spark.

Sunday 8th August

AM-JKLXFj53_ZLhZ-tha89pl7-lJZOy8QrN550IBotQqLX6FiVLY_mJ3ElwdscvHCD9PyhQquVvxBXyp0maIz5vLO0vWZ9xK5EpoiGIy8EAwffHCLIdMYNBH0pEt1K-ISWbNtd_8H1bN0uJTnkBBJJZkuRaoqg=s800

Ganders Goat Soap w/Hop, Sage & Birch
Martin de Candre Rose Shaving Soap
Kent Infinity+ Silvertex Shaving Brush
Ever Ready Streamline
GEM by Personna Stainless PTFE (7)
Harvard Sandalwood Aftershave

Streamline time!

I was looking at this photo on the SOTD and thinking 'that is one beautiful picture'

And it is

Back
Top Bottom